Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old September 30th 04, 10:03 PM
Enfilade

I'm either INTP or INTJ depending on what test I take. I'm always
close to 55 percent one (P or J) and 45 percent the other....so that's
pretty close...

Basically, I don't like people, I go with my gut, I get things done
whether or not someone doesn't like it, and I'm hard to pin down on
the last one

--Fil

Old October 1st 04, 02:50 AM
badwilson

I've found this site has lots of useful tips and links:
http://amby.com/cat_site/declaw.html
--
Britta

Old October 1st 04, 04:02 AM
Tanada

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

I'm an INFP. I think it means that I'm psychotic.

Pam S. who is a Questor 4.4% of the population, is that a large percentage?

Old October 1st 04, 04:10 AM
Tanada

Tish S wrote:

Hey, another scarey co-incidence; I'm INFP too, with a strong emphasis on the "N".

Tish

"Yowie" wrote in message ...

snip

I'm an INFP.

SISTERS!!!!!

Pam S.

Old October 1st 04, 04:10 AM
Tanada

Tish S wrote:

Hey, another scarey co-incidence; I'm INFP too, with a strong emphasis on the "N".

Tish

"Yowie" wrote in message ...

snip

I'm an INFP.

SISTERS!!!!!

Pam S.

Old October 1st 04, 04:15 AM
badwilson

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it

seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

I'm an INFP. I think it means that I'm psychotic.

Pam S. who is a Questor 4.4% of the population, is that a large

percentage?

I think 4.4% seems rather small. Pam, you are the exact opposite of
me!
I'm an administrator (yikes!!!) at 8.7% of the population.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's