Pictures

Old February 21st 05, 02:51 AM
Lucy's Mom

Default Pictures

Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger
Old February 21st 05, 02:53 AM
CatNipped

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger

AAAWWWWWWWW! Too sweet. Your kitties are gorgeous!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 05, 03:07 AM
Karen

in article , Lucy's Mom at
wrote on 2/20/05 8:51 PM:

Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger

Wow. Casper is extremely unusual in coloring! All babies are beautiful. And
I am extremely jealous of your house!! Gorgeous setting.

Old February 21st 05, 03:16 AM
Lucy's Mom

Thanks, CatNipped!! We're kinda partial to them....

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:53:36 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 21st 05, 03:22 AM
Lucy's Mom

Thanks, Karen! I never thought I would live in such a place, but here
we are. We have flocks of wild turkey's around almost every day,
along with deer and coyote's. (Yes, all kitties are strictly
indoor-only). We've got an old-fashioned screen porch though that we
plan to enjoy along with them once the weather warms up some.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:07:57 -0600, Karen wrote:

in article , Lucy's Mom at

Old February 21st 05, 05:31 AM
Marina

Lucy's Mom wrote:

Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

Aww, they are all beautiful. Is it the angle, or does Casper have very
small ears? Tiger looks like a fierce matriarch. I suspect she rules the
household with an iron paw.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 21st 05, 07:46 AM
Krista

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other

with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger

You have gorgeous kitties! That's a particularly nice picture of
Tiger; it shows a lot of personality.

------
Krista

Old February 21st 05, 12:15 PM
jmcquown

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Ok, I finally think I've figured out this Yahoo picture stuff...

I should have two albums there, one with house pics and the other with
a few of the resident feline's. If you go to

http://photos.yahoo.com/kimberlysmith_99

you should see them.

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger

Lovely kitties; it's so funny how they love laundry and sunshine. Casper
has pretty eyes!

And what a beautiful house! Is that what is referred to as "Arkansas
stone"? I just love that and the tin roof.

Jill

Old February 21st 05, 01:34 PM
Lucy's Mom

Thanks, Marina. No, I don't think Casper's ears are smaller than
normal. It may be the angle or the fact that EVERYTHING else about
her is larger than normal!! She swings from side to side when she
walks! It's really funny. We've been trying for the last several
years to trim her down some, but with a 16 yr old in the mix who needs
all the calories she can get, it's difficult. We've finally settled
on a measured amount of light dry food out during the day and then we
supplement Tiger separately with tidbits, etc.

--Kim

Old February 21st 05, 01:35 PM
Lucy's Mom

Thanks Krista!