Cat Set On Fire, Tossed Off School Roof

Old March 21st 05, 08:02 PM
Bill

Default Cat Set On Fire, Tossed Off School Roof

Cat Set On Fire, Tossed Off School Roof
Wilbur, Klohr Face Charges Of Animal Cruelty, Arson

POSTED: 8:50 am MST March 18, 2005
UPDATED: 10:09 am MST March 18, 2005

ARVADA, Colo. -- Two men have been arrested, accused of setting fire
to a cat and tossing it off the roof of Arvada West High School.

Police say 22-year-old Christopher Wilbur and 18-year-old Joshua Klohr
set a gray cat on fire and then tossed it off the school roof
Wednesday night. Officers spotted the two men on the roof of Arvada
West High School just before 11 p.m.

By the time officers reached the cat, it was already dead, Arvada
police spokeswoman Susan Medina said.

Police still don't know who owned the cat, described as a neutered,
short-haired gray tabby with black stripes. The male cat was less than
3 years old.

Wilbur and Klohr have been released from jail pending the filing of
formal charges. They face charges including arson and cruelty to an
animal.

Anyone with information about the crime, or the cat's owner, is being
asked to call Arvada police at (720) 898-6721.

Old March 22nd 05, 12:45 AM
Mary

wrote in message

Nail their bags to a stump and push 'em backwards!!

-mhd

oooo

Old March 22nd 05, 01:55 AM
RobZip

wrote in message

Nail their bags to a stump and push 'em backwards!!

-mhd

Nah... too easy. Place a large tent stake deeply embedded in the ground
surrounded by a large pile of pine boards soaked in kerosene. Tie off a 4
foot length of barbed wire to the stake. Insert 1 inch diameter piece of PVC
a few inches long into rectum of first miscreant. Feed in approximately 6
inches or so of other end of barbed wire. Slide PVC out of miscreant's
starfish allowing wire barbs to embed into walls of rectum. Light fire to
pile of pine boards. Permit miscreant to have choice of burning to death or
running for his life. Rinse, lather, repeat for second miscreant.

Old March 22nd 05, 05:06 AM

"RobZip" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Nail their bags to a stump and push 'em backwards!!

-mhd

Nah... too easy. Place a large tent stake deeply embedded in the ground
surrounded by a large pile of pine boards soaked in kerosene. Tie off a 4
foot length of barbed wire to the stake. Insert 1 inch diameter piece of PVC
a few inches long into rectum of first miscreant. Feed in approximately 6
inches or so of other end of barbed wire. Slide PVC out of miscreant's
starfish allowing wire barbs to embed into walls of rectum. Light fire to
pile of pine boards. Permit miscreant to have choice of burning to death or
running for his life. Rinse, lather, repeat for second miscreant.

Yours is much better, but let's nail their bags to a pine board as
well :-)

-mhd
Old March 23rd 05, 12:56 AM
-L.

Bill wrote:

snip

In consideration of the vast reading audience of the ng you posted this
to, in the future would you please refrain from putting the details of
the abuse in the header? Some people consciously choose not to read
stories like this. It's appropriate netiquette to use a more generic
header such as "news: Animal Abuse" or "news: Cat abuse" which allows
those who wish to skip such articles to do so without reading the
details.

Thank you for your consideration.

-L.

Old March 23rd 05, 01:16 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill wrote:

snip

In consideration of the vast reading audience of the ng you posted this
to, in the future would you please refrain from putting the details of
the abuse in the header? Some people consciously choose not to read
stories like this. It's appropriate netiquette to use a more generic
header such as "news: Animal Abuse" or "news: Cat abuse" which allows
those who wish to skip such articles to do so without reading the
details.

Thank you for your consideration.

-L.

Oh, please, nobody is that precious. I don't read them, but I
just deleted the post as soon as I saw it. Grow up, Lyn.
This is an unmoderated newsgroup not Mr. Rogers
Neighborhood. You are such a stupid, censor-wannabe
control freak. It has to suck to be you.

Old March 23rd 05, 02:05 AM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote
Oh, please, nobody is that precious. I don't read them, but I
just deleted the post as soon as I saw it. Grow up, Lyn.
This is an unmoderated newsgroup not Mr. Rogers
Neighborhood. You are such a stupid, censor-wannabe
control freak. It has to suck to be you.

No, it's just considerate. There are times when I don't want to read "Cat
thrown off building" or whatever and would appreciate a little warning.
Even unmoderated ng's do have some rules.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old March 23rd 05, 02:46 AM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote
Oh, please, nobody is that precious. I don't read them, but I
just deleted the post as soon as I saw it. Grow up, Lyn.
This is an unmoderated newsgroup not Mr. Rogers
Neighborhood. You are such a stupid, censor-wannabe
control freak. It has to suck to be you.

No, it's just considerate. There are times when I don't want to read "Cat
thrown off building" or whatever and would appreciate a little warning.
Even unmoderated ng's do have some rules.

--

Censorship is censorship, and you do nobody any favors
by protecting them from the WORDS of the world. Such

Old March 23rd 05, 03:05 AM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote
Censorship is censorship, and you do nobody any favors
by protecting them from the WORDS of the world. Such
a concept nauseates me, because I can see the possible
outcomes. Where does it stop? I would love to have some
sort of warning when an idiot is going to post, but I would
rather just grow up and get over it. I wonder if Lynnie
needs someone to cut her meat for her too. Ick.

Whatever. Being considerate is not censorship. If she said "Don't ever
post xyz" that's a different story. Try going on a TV show ng and post
spoilers without warning. No one's saying you *can't* post something, just
asking for some consideration.