OT- Christmas Card

Old December 17th 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT- Christmas Card

Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this year
(darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). I've gotten some
cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card for
just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 17th 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this year
(darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). I've gotten some
cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card for
just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thank you, Lori. Almost as good as an actual card. I'm sorry I couldn't
send this year either, hopefully next year will be different.

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old December 17th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Dec 17, 9:11*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this year
(darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). *I've gotten some
cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card for
just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. *So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

Hugs,

CatNipped

That was very cute and creative. I loved it, and I love Christmas
even though it isn't my holiday (I'm Jewish).

Debby Hanoka
Old December 17th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Thank you, Lori. That was beautiful. How do you keep the clothes on the
kitties for longer than 5 minutes?

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 17th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

CatNipped wrote:
Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this year
(darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). I've gotten some
cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card for
just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Creative and awesome as always. I'm always impressed with your cards.

Pam S.
Old December 17th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Irulan" wrote in message
Thank you, Lori. That was beautiful. How do you keep the clothes on the
kitties for longer than 5 minutes?

Lily & her mama

They actually don't mind them all that much. In fact, Jessie was fighting
with me when I tried to take hers off (but she's our constantly cold kitty
always looking for a warm place to nap).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 17th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
CatNipped wrote:
Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this
year (darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). I've
gotten some cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at
Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card
for just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Creative and awesome as always. I'm always impressed with your cards.

Pam S.

Thanks, Pam. I have *SO* much going on in my life just now (and look at
whom I'm telling *that* to!), that I just didn't want to make any this year.
My mom made me feel guilty ("Don't send me anything, you hear, not a thing -
I don't need anything and this apartment is too small to hold anything else.
Just send me you Christmas card - I save them every year and go around
showing them to all my friends.") Now how do you hold out against that! ;

At least I got Ben to help me this year (not with the pictures or design of
the care - just printing and mailing).

How are things going with you guys?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 17th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Even though I couldn't afford to be on the send side of this list this
year (darn, first time in 5 years and I miss it desperately). I've gotten
some cards from those who know how sad it is to be broke at Christmas!

However, my mom, the queen of guilt, as guilted me into making the card
for just my small family (unfortunately it's managed to become a family
tradition. So I put a copy of the card online for you guys he

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2009card/

I got "Internet Explorer could not connect to the webpage" when I clicked on
the link.
I love your cards, Lori, but I totally understand why you cannot send them
out this year, I've been in that position myself.
I have not signed up to the Yahoo group, I work off the old list. I thought
I knew where it was, but it isn't so until I find it..
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Tweed & Boyfriend

Old December 17th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

How are things going with you guys?

These are always delightful. Reading it on line is just fine...I
don't need a physical card in hand. They look so cute in their little
suits!

I have the carol "sing" from my guys online too (feline carol sing
2009, the thread is still on the first page).

Enjoy and take care!

--Fil
Old December 17th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

OK, I guess I'm officially right up there with the Queen as far as
Mom guilt goes. I believe every word your mom says. You reach a
point in your life, rather earlier than you might believe where you
really don't want or need anymore 'stuff'. In fact you start looking
at stuff you already have in terms of 'do I really have to keep this
underfoot?'

But you never, ever get tired of bragging on your kids. Sometimes
all it takes to have a nice day is to have friends who will listen
while you do it.

Jo

Christmas Card Online CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 December 22nd 06 08:25 PM
E - Christmas card Ann Cat anecdotes 3 December 21st 06 04:37 AM
Christmas card! Renee Darvin Cat anecdotes 1 November 19th 03 10:44 PM
Christmas Card List Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 September 28th 03 08:03 PM