Can we have PURRS and PRAYERS PLEASE? From Anti Kyla June 27

Old June 27th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Can we have PURRS and PRAYERS PLEASE? From Anti Kyla June 27

Hi
I'm writing this in hoomin speak.

Mosey is really hot, he peed on the floor this morning, he has diarrhea, and
he cries..I'm thinking kidneys.

He just had his teeth cleaned in April, and I don't trust that evil TED.

He has a TED appt at 4 pm at an animal hospital near here and they say the
vets there are very nice and take credit cards.
I don't want to lose my heart cat..I'm sitting here in tears,
He CAN'T go to the Bridge now nope....
Mosey just turned 9 on June 1 and is winked to MeOwy, and they have their
bitties.

I am going to my Dr on Wed to find out why my legs and feet are so swollen
and painful.
I'm on meds of all kinds of meds, including pain meds,
and I feel like 'something' is wrong and I am scared.

We need purrs and prayers for da Gramby, can't say why.

My dh Dutch, needs some purrs and prayers as well, can't say why either.
He doesn't want me to. But that's okay.
We are both under a lot of stress and pain. And we both have a lot of
medical issues. srsly
We TRY to keep a sense of humor, but it is so hard.

I'll post an update on Mosey when we get home.
[Purrs and prayers for Mosey mainly today]

I have my Faith, and I am doing a lot of praying

This is such a wonderful group..Mosey, and our other kitties love it here.
The hoomins and kitties are all so nice, and we love you. Bless your hearts.

HUGS, and Prayers PURRS sent with love for all those who need them too
Thank you so much my good friends
Love
Kyla [Mosey's mommy] well he's Dutch Pa too and he is worried about Mosey
as well.
Poor little gray fuzzy guy ..he is such a sweetheart...We both love him SO
much..
*sniff* I am trying very hard NOT to panic.
We love all our 4 kitties....oh this is so hard...

Old June 27th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:13:43 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hi
I'm writing this in hoomin speak.

Mosey is really hot, he peed on the floor this morning, he has diarrhea,
and he cries..I'm thinking kidneys.

We are purring our best for Mosey to be ok.

Amelia
Old June 27th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all purrin. Letz hope a bisit from Anti Biotic will kure wat is
ailing ar frend.

Booker, Snowflake and Chappy

I'm hoping it's just an infection from the teeth cleaning, and perhaps
antibiotics will be a quick cure.

Old June 27th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

Constant prayers and purrs are always coming from Beauty, Cinder and
Spring!
Old June 27th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

wrote:

[...]

Lorelei is sending purrs for Mosey to get well ASAP.

Cats get sick, just like people, and they get well, just like people,
too. I'm glad you are going to a 'better' vet, now.

Having a good vet is so important to help keep your kittehs healthy

Lorelei is also sending purrs for you, and for Dutch, and for Gramby, to
fell better, too.
Old June 27th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Purrs and prayers for you all.

--
Sam, Cinnamon & Cheryl
Old June 28th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Purrz furr Mosey...and furr hiz famblee ov hoominz tuu.

Pit2nya & Anti Sylvia

Old June 28th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:13:43 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

He has a TED appt at 4 pm at an animal hospital near here and they say the
vets there are very nice and take credit cards.
I don't want to lose my heart cat..I'm sitting here in tears,
He CAN'T go to the Bridge now nope....
Mosey just turned 9 on June 1 and is winked to MeOwy, and they have their
bitties.

We are purring and praying for Mosey. Animal hospitals are wonderful;
they have all kinds of equipment: they even had a kitty-size
respirator and oxygen tent for my little girl..

I hope it all works out...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2011 7:48:49 PM

Old June 29th 11, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Our houze is purrink for hoomanz and Mosey. Piglett who isn't sure but
thinks somethng is going on at her houze. Gramby iz puttink sum fingz inna
bag anna Wilow keepz gitting in on top of what iz in dere anna Gramby keepz
saying, Nonono da human hospitalz duzent like cat furr on da patienz fingz.
I kan't magine why dem wudent precoate cat furrz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

purring, OEJ