Just switched from Papurr to Swheat Scoop Litter

Old August 2nd 03, 04:51 PM

Default Just switched from Papurr to Swheat Scoop Litter

I've got a bag of WBCL to get rid of too. I
switched because of the dust tracking all
over the house too.

I have 12 litterboxes with WBCL and have had none of these problems. I
wash and change the litter in the boxes completely every 2-3 weeks. It
has worked much better for me than the clay based clumping litters did,
there is very little dust and it is much better with odor control. I
have been extremely happy with it.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old August 2nd 03, 05:34 PM
Mygrayne

I had three boxes of WBCL, which I kept clean just like you do, and one box
of the new brand to try. My three cats made the decision to use the one box
of the new brand and totally ignore the three boxes of WBCL. After a week
the WBCL boxes were all untouched, so I switched.

Mygrayne

Old August 3rd 03, 03:29 PM
PawsForThought

I've got a bag of WBCL to get rid of too. I
switched because of the dust tracking all
over the house too.

I have 12 litterboxes with WBCL and have had none of these problems. I
wash and change the litter in the boxes completely every 2-3 weeks. It
has worked much better for me than the clay based clumping litters did,
there is very little dust and it is much better with odor control. I
have been extremely happy with it.

Megan

I use Swheat Scoop. I used to use the clay based clumping litters but I did
not like what happened with my last cat and that kind of litter. Queenie had
CRF and was 17 years old. I guess she couldn't move out of the box very
quickly and would get the litter stuck to her feet. It was like cement between
her toes and extremely difficult to remove. It was horrible. I ended up having
to use a small cuticle scissors and cut the cement like clumps out. So when I
got my next cats, all I could think is that since cats bath themselves, and if
any litter residue was on their feet or coat, they would be ingesting this type
of litter. So I decided to go natural. I tried the WBCL and liked it ok, but
then I tried the Swheat Scoop and my cats seemed to like that one better.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe