Important 'Nouncement

Old August 28th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Important 'Nouncement

Ms. Tess wrote:
On 27 Aug 2006 05:18:25 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
snip...
Opposition pawty? That would make her a Democat.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

And the problem with being a "Democat" would be...???

--- Unca Cory, purroud memfur of da "Democat" pawty...

Unca Cory, mommy says she an me iz "yeller dawg Democats" and she
seems furry prowd ob dat

Tess fur Anti Margaret

Anti Joan (uf da Koster Katz) iz gunna laff sumfin' feerse... I jist
noze it... buttid Pawpa duzzint haf da slytist kloo whut da turm
"yellow dog Democrat" meenz.

--- Onyx, laffin' jist finkin' abowt dis... (yu haf tu unnerstanz jist
how "infolft" Pawpa kin git wen tawkin' purrlitikz [an' I finkz Anti
Joan kin eggsplayn dat FURRY well])

Old August 28th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

On 27 Aug 2006 17:27:55 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

Unca Cory, mommy says she an me iz "yeller dawg Democats" and she
seems furry prowd ob dat

Tess fur Anti Margaret

Anti Joan (uf da Koster Katz) iz gunna laff sumfin' feerse... I jist
noze it... buttid Pawpa duzzint haf da slytist kloo whut da turm
"yellow dog Democrat" meenz.

--- Onyx, laffin' jist finkin' abowt dis... (yu haf tu unnerstanz jist
how "infolft" Pawpa kin git wen tawkin' purrlitikz [an' I finkz Anti
Joan kin eggsplayn dat FURRY well])

A yellow dog Democrat is so loyal to the party she'd "vote for a
yellow dog if it was on the Democratic ticket." It's an old Southern
expression and is considered a compliment - tho probably not in the
South any longer.

Anti Margaret fur Tess
Old August 28th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Of course you're qualified. You're a cat and all cats are qualified.
And you have strong opinions of what humans should be doing. That
doubly qualifies you!

What the Senate and Congress do is to help make new Catmerica laws for
humans to follow. I'm sure you'd be good at that.

Clarence

Stormmee wrote:
I iz notted sure i iz qwalified, i duzint know wut da job iz so ifin somekat
kan 'splain den i mite lita doit, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Mme. Anais wrote:
On 27 Aug 2006 06:15:17 -0700, ClowderCat wrote:

Do any other kitties want to be on either the Senate or Congress?

Clarence

Well, I finks dat boff Tiger an Sammy shud be; dey boff haff gud hartz

an
unnerstan da problemz an pleazures ov being a kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat
8/27/2006 12:57:42 PM

That's a good idea. But we can't make any cat do this unless they want
to.

Clarence

Old August 28th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Hi Lovable Louise. Do you want to be one of the Justicats that I'm
going to be appointing or having elections for? I'm looking for
volunteers.

Chester

Want beet up uthur kitties & hoomins.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 28th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

duzint be upseted you iza wonnerful kittee anna in time da rite job willz
kume along, Tiger peacemanker

Ize lovable. Ne1 sez I not, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 28th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Well, I finks dat boff Tiger an Sammy shud be; ey boff haff gud hartz an
unnerstan da problemz an pleazures ov being a kitty!

I nefur thought of doing dat befur, but if hmine fellow Catmericans want
me to do, I'd be honored to do so.

Sammy
Old August 28th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:46:11 -0700, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Well, I finks dat boff Tiger an Sammy shud be; ey boff haff gud hartz an
unnerstan da problemz an pleazures ov being a kitty!

I nefur thought of doing dat befur, but if hmine fellow Catmericans want
me to do, I'd be honored to do so.

Sammy

Yu an Tiger wood be Purrrfect Senatecats!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/28/2006 1:05:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 28th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Adam wrote:
I offer my services 4 President uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Sheriff uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Chief Justicat uv Catmerica. U reject me.

NOW I STOP BEING NICE.

"Lovable Louise"

Yu shuld runz fur Diztrikt Catturney ur Catturney Jenerul, Louise. I
fink yu'd be wunnerful! Yu haf da rite tempurrment fur eefur job.

--- Onyx

Old August 29th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Unca Cory, mommy says she an me iz "yeller dawg Democats" and she
seems furry prowd ob dat

Tess fur Anti Margaret

Anti Joan (uf da Koster Katz) iz gunna laff sumfin' feerse... I jist
noze it... buttid Pawpa duzzint haf da slytist kloo whut da turm
"yellow dog Democrat" meenz.

--- Onyx, laffin' jist finkin' abowt dis... (yu haf tu unnerstanz

jist
how "infolft" Pawpa kin git wen tawkin' purrlitikz [an' I finkz Anti
Joan kin eggsplayn dat FURRY well])

A yellow dog Democrat is so loyal to the party she'd "vote for a
yellow dog if it was on the Democratic ticket." It's an old Southern
expression and is considered a compliment - tho probably not in the
South any longer.

Anti Margaret fur Tess

My meowmie still calls hurself dat! An weer in da Souf. We ar prowd tu
be yella d*gs.

HoneyCat, yellow cat