More pics

Old February 4th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default More pics

Hi the

I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of the
boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 4th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of
the boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Beautiful pictures of beautiful subjects. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 4th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-02-04 09:54:33 -0600, "Susan M" said:

Hi the

I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of
the boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Wow! What camera did you get. Great pictures!

Old February 4th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat

"Susan M" wrote
I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of the
boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Great work on even greater subjects - sorry, masters

What camera did you end up getting?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old February 4th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of the
boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Lovely pictures of two handsome little guys. I envy you your daylight!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 4th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Adrian A" wrote in message

Beautiful pictures of beautiful subjects. :-)

Thank you Adrian. The boys are blushing :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 4th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Karen" wrote in message
Wow! What camera did you get. Great pictures!

Thanks Karen. I got a digital slr, Canon 30D, and I shot these with a 60 mm
f 2.8 lens. I'm still finding my way around the camera and all that I can
do with it - lots to learn!

I've got another album up with some other shots: http://tinyurl.com/2yofpd
but they're best if the view full size option is checked.

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 4th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Exocat" wrote in message
What camera did you end up getting?

I ended up with a Canon 30D - I want to start doing some bird photography
and wanted a big camera to do it. I'm still saving up for the telephoto
birding lense though ;-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 4th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message

Lovely pictures of two handsome little guys. I envy you your daylight!

Thank you Marina. We sure notice a difference already in the amount of
daylight. We've got an extra half hour at least on either side. Woo hoo!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 4th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Awww... such good boys!