Have a Happy Mew Yeer !

Old December 31st 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

Default Have a Happy Mew Yeer !

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:58:13 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:55:25 +0000, mlbriggs
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:56:57 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

2006 was exciting. I got to dance with Bear at the Jellicle Ball and
met many nice feral kitties there. They meowed with an Italian accent.
It was furry special.
Cinder

i ate much fudz and danced with joey, at the jellicle ball, then
yesterday i hurked for the first time. i'm so proud. in 2007 i rezolve
to eat many new and eggsciting fudz.
beauty

So you hurked for the furst time? Hope you did it in a shoe.TuTu

i hurked on my hoomans best couch! it felt gud. maybe next time in a
shoe. i'm waiting to find the best hurk oppurrtunity.

I usuli woks ttroo the howse and divid it into mani piles. TuTu

Old January 1st 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
2006 was exciting. I got to dance with Bear at the Jellicle Ball and
met many nice feral kitties there. They meowed with an Italian accent.
It was furry special.
Cinder

i ate much fudz and danced with joey, at the jellicle ball, then
yesterday i hurked for the first time. i'm so proud. in 2007 i rezolve
to eat many new and eggsciting fudz.
beauty

Fangu furr yurr gudgud wishez. I hadda gudgud yeer tuu. It ended berrywell
endeed.

Meowmee rememfurz uh yeer, nottid tuu menny yeerz uhgo, wen awla da RPCC
kitteez wented tu Mew York on Mew Yeerz Eef an Dyna (RB) an da udder kitteez
rode da sparklee Bawll awl da way deown at middynite.

--
Pitô.ônya