TW Purrs for some lost souls, please :(

Old November 3rd 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default TW Purrs for some lost souls, please :(

Local Pet store, Delilah's (in Bloomington, IN), caught fire this
morning at approximately 6am local time. I let my sub to the local paper
lapse and cannot read the whole story, but the headline is that 22 cats
and dogs perished in the fire. 12 were rescued and ferried (by a hoomin
ambulance!!!!) to a local vet's office.

Main local paper's site at
http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/
Indiana Daily Student (IU newspaper)
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.as...4148&comview=1

Just heard on the radio that they are unsure of the number of animals
that perished in the blaze. They also sold fish, and rumor is being
reported that the fire started in that section of the building.

My heart is breaking for the furred and finned that lost their lives,
for the owners and employees, even though I did not shop there as they
did sold puppies & kittens, and were not forthright as to the origins of
these puppies (puppy mills, probably, but their "friends" state
otherwise). (There is bickering going on in the user messages that
anyone can read but only subscribers can post to on the local paper's
web site)

This will be a blow to the local pet community, as they were one of two
shops that sold high-end pet food (Innova and Wellness - and all the
other brands you WON'T find at the big box (pet) stores).

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Old November 3rd 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
[...]

How horrible! Purrs for the poor innocents.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 3rd 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

Poor babies! As if they didn't have enough hardship in their little lives -
how horrible. Purrs on the way.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 3rd 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old November 3rd 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

That is so horrible and sad.
Purrs and prayers lovingly sent for the poor creatures
and humans involved.
Love
Kyla

"Magic Mood Jeep ©"

Old November 4th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Nov 3, 12:29*pm, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Local Pet store, Delilah's (in Bloomington, IN), caught fire this
morning at approximately 6am local time. I let my sub to the local paper
lapse and cannot read the whole story, but the headline is that 22 cats
and dogs perished in the fire. *12 were rescued and ferried (by a hoomin
ambulance!!!!) to a local vet's office.

Purrs and candle light for all involved.
Julie