Pictures of Kenzie, RB Oct 23, 2010

Old October 31st 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Pictures of Kenzie, RB Oct 23, 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:47:47 GMT, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)
wrote:

A very kind person on rec.pets.cats.anecdotes put some pictures of
Kenzie on a website, so people could see them.

I don't know how to do this, so I'm very, very grateful.

They can be found he

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

Most of the pictures were taken on my front porch.

Kenzie didn't like to have her picture taken, but she LOVED my front
porch, so I was able to get a few nice photos of her.

The really BIG picture was taken in 2001. Kenzie is wearing the collar
that belonged to my cat that went to the Bridge in 2001, Blizzard, and
she has 2 extra tags: one from Blizzard, and one from Lucky, who went to
the Bridge in 1999.

How I miss my sweet kitty, Kenzie, ALL DAY LONG

Gandalf, who mostly just lurks here.

Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy

Gandalf
Old November 2nd 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

(Gandalf)
wrote:

A very kind person on rec.pets.cats.anecdotes put some pictures of
Kenzie on a website, so people could see them.

I don't know how to do this, so I'm very, very grateful.

They can be found he

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

Most of the pictures were taken on my front porch.

Kenzie didn't like to have her picture taken, but she LOVED my front
porch, so I was able to get a few nice photos of her.

The really BIG picture was taken in 2001. Kenzie is wearing the collar
that belonged to my cat that went to the Bridge in 2001, Blizzard, and
she has 2 extra tags: one from Blizzard, and one from Lucky, who went to
the Bridge in 1999.

How I miss my sweet kitty, Kenzie, ALL DAY LONG

Gandalf, who mostly just lurks here.

Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy

Gandalf

You are very welcome and we hope you will still visit us here.
((((((((Uncle Gandalf)))))))))) for comfort.
Love, Kyla, Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps and Sqweex