Cleffur Cat!

Old March 30th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Cleffur Cat!

Hi all,

Ower Meomie haz bin negglectin thu sekketaryal fings - stuff goin on -
butted she red this fing bout cats yu mite like.

Thiz hoomin gotten up befur his allarum klock, butted lyke Meomie wif da
klockradyo, he alwayz lefted it set tu go off enyway. shez skeered she
mite sleep in, an maybe that wuz hiz reeson. Wun day, he deside tu take
a sik day, an wuz lyin on hiz bed awake, pettin his cat wat wuz lying on
his chest, wen thu allarum went off. Befur he cud turn it off, thu cat
reeched ovur an turned if off fur him! This cat dint lyke thu noyse, an
wuz smart enuff tu no wat tu du!

Wat a cleffur cat! We dusnt du that altho sumcat did lern tu walk onna
anser mashine an turn it off, wich is why owers lives onna narro shelf
that catz cant git on.

--
Sam
Old March 30th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I killsa ringy thing when itz alarm goez off, Storrmmee, seein dat ursef
shuld be danzin inna efin mixer fread,

Old March 30th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Cheryl wrote:
Thiz hoomin gotten up befur his allarum klock, butted lyke Meomie wif da
klockradyo, he alwayz lefted it set tu go off enyway.

I wake up Meowmie @ RITE time, not whut clok sez, by beetin hur up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old March 30th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-03-30 2:21 PM, Adam wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
Thiz hoomin gotten up befur his allarum klock, butted lyke Meomie wif da
klockradyo, he alwayz lefted it set tu go off enyway.

I wake up Meowmie @ RITE time, not whut clok sez, by beetin hur up.

"Lovable Louise"

Thiz is a furry direck an admirabul methud!

Myne gits a bit bad-tempured inna mornin, tho, spayshully wen still
dark, and sumtymes puts thu cat outta thu bedrum agin.

--
Sam
Old March 31st 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Thiz hoomin gotten up befur his allarum klock, butted lyke Meomie wif da
klockradyo, he alwayz lefted it set tu go off enyway. shez skeered she
mite sleep in, an maybe that wuz hiz reeson. Wun day, he deside tu take
a sik day, an wuz lyin on hiz bed awake, pettin his cat wat wuz lying on
his chest, wen thu allarum went off. Befur he cud turn it off, thu cat
reeched ovur an turned if off fur him! This cat dint lyke thu noyse, an
wuz smart enuff tu no wat tu du!

Mine Paw uses da alarm on hims cell phone, and I can't push da on-screen
buttons wif mine paws. So I wait until about half a hour before da alarm
is going to go off, den I jump up on da bed and lick mine Paw's face. If
him doesn't wake up enough to pet me den I clean his ears. Dat allez
makes him wake enuf to pet me. An den him is already awake when da alarm
goes off.

Ranger
Old March 31st 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 31, 9:40*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Thiz hoomin gotten up befur his allarum klock, butted lyke Meomie wif da
klockradyo, he alwayz lefted it set tu go off enyway. shez skeered she
mite sleep in, an maybe that wuz hiz reeson. Wun day, he deside tu take
a sik day, an wuz lyin on hiz bed awake, pettin his cat wat wuz lying on
his chest, wen thu allarum went off. Befur he cud turn it off, thu cat
reeched ovur an turned if off fur him! This cat dint lyke thu noyse, an
wuz smart enuff tu no wat tu du!

Mine Paw uses da alarm on hims cell phone, and I can't push da on-screen
buttons wif mine paws. So I wait until about half a hour before da alarm
is going to go off, den I jump up on da bed and lick mine Paw's face. If
him doesn't wake up enough to pet me den I clean his ears. Dat allez
makes him wake enuf to pet me. An den him is already awake when da alarm
goes off.

I gets up an eets sum cruncheez wen it is tyme to getted up. Uncl Bill
maks shor dat I haff cruncheez and wadder reddy beclaws otterwise I
mak him getted up an fil mine boles. Den I use da doodlebox an den I
get bak on da bed an wate four da moosic and da gnus. Wee lissen to
dat stuff wile he skritches mineseff and we tok about r Mommy clause
we luv her and she lubs usses.

hoomin note sometimes I sleep through her breakfast and sometimes
the crunching wakes me. It is always about ten minutes before the
clock-radio goes off. We have our special time together while I listen
to a couple of songs, the weather, news and sports.

--
WooToo

Old March 31st 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 31, 9:56*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Dat iss sew sweet dat yoo gotz yoorown spechul tyme wif yoor hoomin.
I do gnot want mine meowmie to weed dis sweet meesij an get sum kwAzy
ideer dat awl hur tym duz gnot beewong tew minesefl.
Efen gnaow, i hass tew sulk awmost effury day cuz she duzznt do hur
doodie fur widdl bitz ob da day.
Wen she gnotisses mine sulking she tisses mine hed.
Awmost wurs dan beeng ignorred.
Ar wewayshunship needz wurk.
MeOwy, twying tew rememfur tew caount hur bwessings.
Old March 31st 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Wee dunt uze dat ularm clok fingy mutch n wee fink owr hoominz shud spend az
mutch tyme wif owrsekfz az pozzible. yeUP Mosey fur hiz Famlee..PS ai wuz
bad n ate sum kibbles n harked on da rug, n mommy kleened et up. Hur telled
meh ai shoodnt do dat!!

Old March 31st 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 31, 5:19*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Sam- Hide quoted text -

Awww. Insult heeped on injoory..come tew yoor wuffing wink an ai wil
comfurt yoo, mine Mosey.
Mine poor winkbaby. Yoo can purr in mine arms.
MeOwy, reddy wif hugs an gwoomin.