Purrs four da Bear

Old March 11th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Purrs four da Bear

Da Bear camd bak from TED's. He had fun playin wiff da nise lady at da
couner and he don' feel sik at awl. Butted da TED sez dat da lil lump
on hims ankul is a cansermonster. Sew he gonna cut da cansermonster
off nex Thursday.

Aunti Mabel takes a moment from the CNN to reach up and lick da Bear on the
jaw. "dey took one cancermonster outta me Sunday when dey stole 4 teef anna
it's good cause it tested as a cancermonster. Dey think dey got all that
baddie. Dey tested sum other bits whenna I wuz alseep getting my teef
stolen but dey all test ok. Iz jus got fibers. I'z gotta go in the buzzing
machine two times a year though den dey rub this thing that tickles over mai
belly to see if more are trying to get in dere. You be ok like me I hopes'.

Old March 12th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:33:23 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Da Bear camd bak from TED's. He had fun playin wiff da nise lady at da
couner and he don' feel sik at awl. Butted da TED sez dat da lil lump
on hims ankul is a cansermonster. Sew he gonna cut da cansermonster
off nex Thursday.

I iz sendink mine Purrs......

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/11/2011 7:02:50 PM
Old March 12th 11, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"cshenk" wrote in message

Da Bear camd bak from TED's. He had fun playin wiff da nise lady at
da
couner and he don' feel sik at awl. Butted da TED sez dat da lil lump
on hims ankul is a cansermonster. Sew he gonna cut da cansermonster
off nex Thursday.

Aunti Mabel takes a moment from the CNN to reach up and lick da Bear
on the jaw. "dey took one cancermonster outta me Sunday when dey
stole 4 teef anna it's good cause it tested as a cancermonster. Dey
think dey got all that baddie. Dey tested sum other bits whenna I wuz
alseep getting my teef stolen but dey all test ok. Iz jus got fibers.
I'z gotta go in the buzzing machine two times a year though den dey
rub this thing that tickles over mai belly to see if more are trying
to get in dere. You be ok like me I hopes'.

Well, purrz furr eetsh ov yuz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 12th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Mar 11, 12:33*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Da Bear camd bak from TED's. He had fun playin wiff da nise lady at da
couner and he don' feel sik at awl. Butted da TED sez dat da lil lump
on hims ankul is a cansermonster. Sew he gonna cut da cansermonster
off nex Thursday.

We gonna purr all weke an we gonna sing da Bear's own song:

Hoo is a gud boy, gud, gud, gud
Hoo is a big boy, big
da Bear is a good boy, gud, gud, gud
da Bear is a big boy, big.

--
Missy, Sunrise, WooToo, Samantha, Mommy Micki an Uncl Bill

Hoo issa gud boy, gud, gud, gud
Hoo issa big boy, big
Da Bear issa gud boy,gud, gud, gud
Da Bear issa big boy, big!
We wuff yu da Bear!
Yuse gud n big!

Hugs n purrz frum dem Gordon Kittiez n lurkin Meomie Bess

Bear wuz BAD Will in New Haven Cat community 3 January 24th 09 03:37 AM
Purrs for a bear cub Jofirey Cat anecdotes 3 July 29th 08 10:30 PM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 05:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM