planning for the island

Old March 20th 11, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default planning for the island

i dunno, ursef hasta azk joko the difin kitty, i minesef iz oppozed to any
watermozterz. OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Ummm, duzent znorklin involve waddermonsters??

Booker, wunderin why anykat would snorkel

On 3/20/2011 5:13 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
i iz sure himz iz awond sumwhere, himz mite be takin snorklin lezzonz,
OEJ
"Sylvia wrote in message
G, I wish mine Sunnydance wud get bak suuuuun.
I yam gettin wurreed, an awlzo I yam waitink furr him at
Da efinin mixer thred, in da Winked Kuples Coctail Pardy
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA wrote in message
Wehwl, I wun't effurr howld yu bak.
Enjoi da abvenshur, an lemme kno da minit yu get bak, wiff ur wiffowt
da
fishy.
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote in message
Well, I duz not kno how rite now, but I will make shur I lern befur
goin. I will do efurryfing dat RastaCat John sez to do an I will onlee
go if he fingkz it iz safe. An I will bring yoo a fishy evin if I
onlee
katchez wun, kuz I will share it wif yurownself.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA wrote in message
Ar yu shur yu wunt drown?
Iz yur snorkul on tite?
Ar yu shur yu kno heow?
Ar da watermonsturz frendlee here?
Bring me uh fishy if yu katsh twu.
Maaybee RastaCat John knowz were we kin get dem kookt.
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote in message
Hmm, I mite try dat snorkelin, if it wudnt wurree Toonya too much.

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:54:43 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi grooms, and finds MME. A. and says

Err, mine furnd, i iz notted sure ifin i iz gettin senlie or ifin
juzt
sleeped reallee gud, cult ursef tellz minesef or getsa rasta cats
ta
go ofur
whut we iz dowin onna island... efin repoztin a few posts or email
dem to da
soft mite hep... mayhapz itsa soft whut iz gettin senile,

RastaCat John, a large, dark-grey tabby longhair
of a certain age,
and a younger version. Both have their long hair
braided into dredlocks; the older cat has seen the
Out - he has a scar or two, and a small tear in
his ear... They both are wearing Rasta-tams on
their heads. The He smiles a big
kitty-smile and laughs a deep boomig laugh so
infectious, it brings a smile to all of the
kitties listening. Like his laugh, he has a deep,
booming meow.]

"Hello kitties! Mon, eet eez so wonderful to see
all of you! Mon, I run a certified, bona-fide,
Rasta Jamaican tour business for kitties - Da best
in Jamaica! Now, dis heer eez mine son, Miles, who
works wif me, say hello, Miles." The younger cat,
too, has a deep booming voice and laugh: "Hello
Kitties! We are planning a wonderful stay for you
at da Round Hill Villa! First let mineownself
tell you dat we haff liddle kitty Villas for one,
two or more kitties - yur choice! Dey all hab
refrigomolators stocked wif fuds and befferages -
nip and non-nip! Da villas haff kushions,
wadder-beds or dose sweep-numbfur beds! And da
aktibities! Dere will be snorkeling - and Jocko
the Diving Cat will be giving lessons! We habs
swimming, sail-boating, laying on da beech
drinking nip-rum! Eeting, drinking, limbo dances,
and tours ob owr eye-land!" RastaCat John joins
in, "And tours of nip-rum distilleries - and mon,
don't forget we grow the best, primo nip!" Miles
joins in: Oh yes, Mon! And here are some samples
of our gold-bud nip! [passes around plastic
baggies of nip, imprinted with RastaCatTours] And
we also haff bottles of rum with buds of nip
soaking in them!" "Mon, now that will get a kitty
relaxed!" Both cats laugh so loud and heartily
that the entire room resounds with their
infectious laughter!

And it looks like we iz pulling into Montego Bay
now! Ahh dat bootiful azure water! Warm Sand! Nip
and Rum on the beach!!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/16/2011 7:27:01 PM