Dear tabifa

Old October 20th 04, 10:37 AM
Miss Violette

Default Dear tabifa

Dis isa harri, Soft talked to furry 'bout yourown 'vatation, he sayed dat we
cuuld drife some ta meet yourown hooman ifin he getsa load ta delifur inna
east. He sayed ifin you gotsa load to Chicato we cuuld do dat anna maybe to
kansas city, Harri, hopeful but cautious

Old October 20th 04, 07:38 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

Dis isa harri, Soft talked to furry 'bout yourown 'vatation, he sayed dat we
cuuld drife some ta meet yourown hooman ifin he getsa load ta delifur inna
east. He sayed ifin you gotsa load to Chicato we cuuld do dat anna maybe to
kansas city, Harri, hopeful but cautious

Well, I started yesfurday sending thought-beams to Paw to go to da east.
Now it'z jus a matter of getting his dispatcher to send him dat way. Me
and my sisfurs and brofur are purring up a storm dat Paw will get a load
to da east. Sammy and me would like another liddle kittie to play wif us!

Tabitha

Old October 21st 04, 10:55 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld like kittys dat didn't hiss mineself, Harri, hopin dese catz will
letz himself stay long enuf ta get his onetruehome

Old October 21st 04, 05:01 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I wuuld like kittys dat didn't hiss mineself, Harri, hopin dese catz will
letz himself stay long enuf ta get his onetruehome

Well, if mineown Paw can make it out to Illinoyz you will be welcome in
our fambly. Cleo will hiss at you - she hisses at everybody! But Sammy
and I like to play rather than hiss.

If da hoomins carin for you now find someone who want to give you a
Onetruehome before mine Paw can make it out there, den dats ok. We'z
wouldn't want you to miss out on a Onetruehome just cuz of slowslow Paw
and his darned dispatchers. But we'z all purring dat he'll make it out
dere in time to 'dopt yourownself.

As cute a kitten as you are, I don't fink it will take too long to find
your Onetruhome, regardless of whether mine Paw is able to get a load
out your way.

Tabitha
hoping for a new younger brother

Old October 22nd 04, 12:48 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld rafur be wif yourownsefs 'cauze den soft wuuldn't getz watermonsterz
anna haf her eyez leak, Miss Violette hissed me unner da door anna sayed
ifin I made soft's eyez leak she wuuld port around to where I waz and thump
mineself gud, Harri, hopin ta ba catafurnia kitty

Oh, we duzn't want you ta get thumped! So we'z will keep our paws
crossed dat Paw gets to go pik yourownself up. Right now he is running
from Reno to near Sam Framciscuhmo, den will run from dere to Sam
Bernuhdeeno. Let's keep purrin dat he'll den get a load towards you
guys. I know he would like dat too. Even us much as me and Sammy would!

Tabitha