planted my flowers today

Old May 15th 05, 01:13 AM
yepp

Default planted my flowers today

and all is right with life again. My cats love my flowers and I think
Spring or Summer has come. I planted petunias, some other kind of flower
and another kind that I don't know but the main fun was my cats. They love
smelling the flowers. I watched them as they sprawled out on the balcony
and were in a state of 'bliss.'