Octofur events

Old October 13th 05, 01:02 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:48:20 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

Why, fangyu all, my friends. *gettin a bit teary* Yew are alla so kind
*sniff* scusin me, I am just a liddle bit emotional I fink dese are such
beyootiful presents, yew are soo kind, *starts eating...again*

Awwww... headbutt we iz awl glad dat yu enjoys dem. Heer, haff
anuffur one of dese salmon petit-fours, deerie!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/12/2005 8:01:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 13th 05, 01:29 AM
meee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:48:20 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

Why, fangyu all, my friends. *gettin a bit teary* Yew are alla so kind
*sniff* scusin me, I am just a liddle bit emotional I fink dese are

such
beyootiful presents, yew are soo kind, *starts eating...again*

Awwww... headbutt we iz awl glad dat yu enjoys dem. Heer, haff
anuffur one of dese salmon petit-fours, deerie!
--

*Scoff* fangyu. I am just sooo hungry, and, ooh my paws are still dirty! (
note from sekritary...jasmeen will return in a minute...she is washing

Old October 16th 05, 04:01 PM
Ray or Fran

Default Kitten shower?!?!?

What a gud idea Rebecca.

(Puddi Cat finds some fings for the new kittens to be and starts wrapping
them up and putting them in a basket with a nice orchid on top. She pushes
the basket into the teleporter and off she goes.)

Hi Jasmeeen, what a nice onetruehome youze have. Ize got some soft squishy
toys and soft pads for youze and youze expected kittens. Ize hope youze
still feeling gud.

Puddi Cat

--

"Rebecca" wrote in message
How abowt habbin da kittin shower dis week befur da Jellicle Ball nextest
weekend? I hopez Jasmeeen iz up to it, wile sheez still especktin. I kno
dat affur da kittinz iz heer she will be bizzy takin kare ub dem.

Jasmeeen, if yooz reddy, kin we port ober now?

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:04:10 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Don't furget abowt a kitten shower fur Jasmeeen!

Jasmeeen: whut kindz uv fings duz yoo need fur yurownself or fur da
kittinz?

Rebecca

Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten?

When and where would you all like to do Jasmeen's shower?

Cleo

Old October 17th 05, 02:58 AM
meee

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
What a gud idea Rebecca.

(Puddi Cat finds some fings for the new kittens to be and starts wrapping
them up and putting them in a basket with a nice orchid on top. She

pushes
the basket into the teleporter and off she goes.)

heellooo puddi cat!! fanku fur alla the nice things!! anna those orchids is
beeyyootiful!! i finks i am eiver having lots of liddle kitties or two big
fat uns. i am reaaly big anna grumpy but seein yoo has cheered me up !!!

"Rebecca" wrote in message
How abowt habbin da kittin shower dis week befur da Jellicle Ball

nextest
weekend? I hopez Jasmeeen iz up to it, wile sheez still especktin. I

kno
dat affur da kittinz iz heer she will be bizzy takin kare ub dem.

Jasmeeen, if yooz reddy, kin we port ober now?

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:04:10 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Don't furget abowt a kitten shower fur Jasmeeen!

Jasmeeen: whut kindz uv fings duz yoo need fur yurownself or fur da
kittinz?

Rebecca

Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten?

When and where would you all like to do Jasmeen's shower?

Cleo

Lolling: A Series of Recent Events badwilson Cat anecdotes 11 September 7th 05 11:44 PM
Strange Events Tanada Cat anecdotes 17 January 14th 05 04:38 PM
Adoption Events Joe Cat health & behaviour 1 August 29th 04 12:11 PM
UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER Arlene Knop Cat community 401 April 8th 04 03:30 PM