Waiting fur Toonya

Old October 3rd 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default YAAAAAY!...I YAM BAK!!!!!...wuz Waiting fur Toonya

Me? A purtner ur a mannijer? I kud nevver run da booteek az gud az yoo
duz, Sweetee, but I wud be happee to do dat if it wud help yurownself. But
yoo duznt wantz to be pade ennee toonaz -- I taked kare uv fingz juss to
help yurown bizniss keep goin when yoo kudnt be heer yurownself.

[Sundance settles next to Pitoonya and starts to groom her head.]

Yes, Tabitha an Mosey are a kyoot kupple, alrite. Goin to dere wedwink
gotted me fingkin: Duz yoo fingk it mite be time fur ussez to meow sum mor
bowt owrown wedwink? I duznt wantz to rush yurownself, but I wuz wunnerin
whut yoo fingkz.

Yur Sunnydanze

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
SUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN-NNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
i YAM SOOO HAPY TU SEEE YA!!!!!

Ahhhh....whut kin I say???
I yam juzt offurrwhelmtt!
I sertinlee uhproovz so mutsh ov heow yu handlet da booteek dat I am
willink tu make yu uh purtner, ur attid leezt purrt-tyme managur. Yu
sertinlee weer eficient, an mayde lotz ov money furr da booteek, az wewll
az mayke lotza kitteez hapy! Dere iz enuff toonas in da 'kitty' tu
reeemburze yu furr yur tyme, an tu purrtshuz lotza stock furr da
Kissamouse an Noo Yeer rutsh.

I red da wedwink tredz, an I pikt uppa givt in NortCattylyna furr da
Tabitha an Mosey's noo aboed.Day iz sutcha kyute kuppul, duntcha tink?

Neow I'zll tayke doze bigbig huggyz, an cheeky rubz, an nozetuchez, an
effin a hedgroom, an... an... oooooooohhhhhhhhh, I mizt yu soooosoooosoooo
mutsh!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
TOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!!!

Yooz bak! HOORAY!!!! Yoo kan hav a bigbig huggy, an a cheek rub, an a
nozetuch, an a hedgroom, an... an... oh, Ize juss so glad yurownself iz
bak!!!! I hopez yoo proovz uv how I taked kare uv yurown booteek -- yoo
wuz gon so long dat I didn't want yoo to looz bizniss, so I tried to hewp
da kustomerz. I possittid awl da toonaz in da bank fur yoo -- da reseet
iz in yurown desk drore. An yoo misst Tabitha an Mosey's wedwink! If
yoo wantz, yoo kan time-travvel bak an be dere, an I will go bak, too.

Oh, Ize juss soso gladglad dat yurownself iz bak!!!! I missed yurownself
furry much, too!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
YAAAAAY!...I YAM BAK!!!!!

Pit2nya loookz arownd and seez da BooTeek lite shynink.
Hur iz surprized an iz amayzt an delited

Oh mine guudnezz! Sunnydanze!!!
Whutta wunnerfool surpryze!!!
Yu hav bin woiking sooo hard!!!
Yu shur did repurrezent me, lyke yu sed yu wud!!!

Kummheer an giff me uh bigbig huggy!

I mizzt yu sooo mutsh, I kept wyshink dat yu kud be wiff me
an meet an play wiff awwlla da udder kitteez at mine rezku heowze.

I hadda gudgud bakashun tyme dere, buttid I MIZT YU SOO MUTSH!!

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Sundance scurries around the boutique, straightening up everything so
it will look nice when Pitoonya returns. He hangs all the dresses
together by size -- kitten, petite, fluffy, extra fluffy, and super
extra fluffy. He neatly arranges all the accessories -- jewelry, tail
bows, collars, hats, etc. "Boy, da girlkitteez gitz furry
inthooziastik when dey shopz," he thinks.

There is a knock at the door, and a representative from Bank of
Catmerica comes in. "I believe you have a deposit for Miss Pitoonya's
account?" "Yes, fangu fur kummin to da booteek to git it. Heer are da
toonas frum salez while Toony... I meen, while Pitoonya haz bin on
vacayshun. Dere wuz kwite a fyoo, kuz we had a wedwink, an kitteez haz
startid shoppin fur da Jellicle Ball." Sundance hands over a heavy
moneybag. The Bank of Catmerica kitty writes out a receipt and gives
it to Sundance. "This will be in Miss Pitoonya's account this
afternoon." They shake paws and the banker kitty leaves.

Sundance puts the receipt in a drawer for safekeeping until Pitoonya
returns. "Hurree bak, Toonya," he thinks. "Hurree bak."

Old October 4th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

A Valleytimez Day wedwink? Dat wud be purrfeck! Gettin winked to my
Sweetee on Valleytimez Day! Toonya, dat wud make myownself furry happee!
We will hav lotza time to fingk abowt where to hav da serrymony, an whut to
ware, an efurryfing else! Purrpurrpurr...

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
Me? A purtner ur a mannijer? I kud nevver run da booteek az gud az yoo
duz, Sweetee, but I wud be happee to do dat if it wud help yurownself.
But yoo duznt wantz to be pade ennee toonaz -- I taked kare uv fingz juss
to help yurown bizniss keep goin when yoo kudnt be heer yurownself.

Wewl I rememfurr uh long tyme aggo dat yiu were effin willink tu hewlp bi
beink male modull. An neow I shur uhpurrsheate yur holding deown forte
wyle
I wuz gone. hedbutt

[Sundance settles next to Pitoonya and starts to groom her head.]

Yes, Tabitha an Mosey are a kyoot kupple, alrite. Goin to dere wedwink
gotted me fingkin: Duz yoo fingk it mite be time fur ussez to meow sum
mor bowt owrown wedwink? I duznt wantz to rush yurownself, but I wuz
wunnerin whut yoo fingkz.

Yur Sunnydanze

Wewll, we hab bin enwinkt fur kwite uh wyle neow, an I tink we kno eetsh
udder betterer
by neow...huh? If we shtart tinkink bowt getting winkt startin neow... du
yu tink we kud
wayte tyll maybe Valentimez Day? Dat seem uhpurrpriate tu me...heow bowt
yu, Sunnydance?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 4th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:41:12 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

A Valleytimez Day wedwink? Dat wud be purrfeck! Gettin winked to my
Sweetee on Valleytimez Day! Toonya, dat wud make myownself furry happee!
We will hav lotza time to fingk abowt where to hav da serrymony, an whut to
ware, an efurryfing else! Purrpurrpurr...

Sundance

Meow, 'Toonya an Sundance!

I iz so pleezed to heer dis; da two ov you iz such nice kitties -
what a perfik match! Concatulationz, you two!

An if yoo need any plannink help, 'Toonya, I'll be glad to help.

Concatulationz again!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/4/2008 11:31:27 AM
Old October 4th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhh, I yam so happi ta hear diz. I katched da bokay at da wedwink and
izselfz separatz in free partz to share wiff your girl frenz. I am sending
you a part of itself for gudgud luk. Piglet prepareing the package to port
to Toonya.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:41:12 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

A Valleytimez Day wedwink? Dat wud be purrfeck! Gettin winked to my
Sweetee on Valleytimez Day! Toonya, dat wud make myownself furry happee!
We will hav lotza time to fingk abowt where to hav da serrymony, an whut
ware, an efurryfing else! Purrpurrpurr...

Sundance

Meow, 'Toonya an Sundance!

I iz so pleezed to heer dis; da two ov you iz such nice kitties -
what a perfik match! Concatulationz, you two!

An if yoo need any plannink help, 'Toonya, I'll be glad to help.

Concatulationz again!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old October 6th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Fangu fur sayin Tabitha an Mosey are a kyoot kupple. I wuv her sew mutch.
A Valentines Daye wedwink? Dat wud be bootiful. Anna et iz da Day of Love.
Tabitha, dey r gettin winked ...Iam so happee fur dem anna I hope dey r az
happee az we r.
publix nosepoink tew mine noo bootiful bride
Mosey

Sundance ...
A Valleytimez Day wedwink? Dat wud be purrfeck! Gettin winked to my
Sweetee on Valleytimez Day! Toonya, dat wud make myownself furry happee!
We will hav lotza time to fingk abowt where to hav da serrymony, an whut to
ware, an efurryfing else! Purrpurrpurr...

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old October 6th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Tabitha, wook, Piglet is been sew nise n sharin yer bowkay wiff Toonya.
Dat iz sew nise uff yew Mz Piglet. Keep da flowrz inna frige n dey will
wast furever.
Hoo knowz hoo will ketch et at yer winking? *smurgle* et wud be funnee
iffen Piglet cot et agin. jest kiding.
Mosey

Old October 6th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" ...
"Lucy" wrote in message
Pit2nya I am SO happie to see mew!

Lucy

{{{LoooSeee! }}}
Kin yuu beleeef it? Dat I yam gonna get winkt????
It seemz olny yessfurrday dat we wu plannink yur wedwink!

--
Pitô.ônya

Tabitha n I r sew gwad tew see yew bak tew.
we r sew gwad yew r gettin winked n hope yew r az happee az me n Tabitha.

Mosey

Old October 7th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Lucy" wrote in message
Pit2nya I am SO happie to see mew!

Lucy

{{{LoooSeee! }}}
Kin yuu beleeef it? Dat I yam gonna get winkt????
It seemz olny yessfurrday dat we wu plannink yur wedwink!

--
Pitô.ônya

An yurownself an myownself will finully be sisfurz-in-paw! Dat will be
wunnerful! If derez enneefing I kan do to hewp wif da plannin, juss let
myownself know!

Rebecca

Still Waiting.... CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 April 10th 08 11:54 PM
Toonya Granby Cat community 7 January 15th 08 06:51 AM
Deer Toonya, how iz yurownself? Sundance Cat community 3 December 13th 07 03:24 AM
Toonya, iz yurown 'porter reddy? Sundance Cat community 10 July 21st 07 10:54 AM
Toonya, dont luk at myownself Sundance Cat community 22 April 17th 07 12:27 PM