OTLight A Candle For My Mother

Old October 27th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default OTLight A Candle For My Mother

purrs and prayers on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
":-)Liz" wrote in message
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her
brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never
regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is
rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling
this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard....
We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)...
and get him use to living on his disability check as well as help him
monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

Old October 27th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:55:40 -0500, ":-\)Liz"
wrote:

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

purrs and prayers on the way.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj
Old October 27th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

:-)Liz wrote:
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 28th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

":-)Liz" wrote in message
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her
brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never
regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is
rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling
this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard....
We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)...
and get him use to living on his disability check as well as help him
monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

I am so sorry!

Purrs and prayers for all of you!

Joy

Old October 28th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Oct 27, 11:55*am, ":-\)Liz" wrote:
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check *as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

I am so sorry Liz.
Hugs,
Jane
Old October 28th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

:-)Liz wrote:

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

Very very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Old October 28th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 27.10.2008 schrieb :-)Liz:

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...

Dear Liz & family,

our sincerest condolences on your loss. I don't know what more to
say...

Purrs and prayers from
Inge & Volker and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old October 29th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

I am so very sorry for this terrible loss; for you, and your other
family members.

I have just lit a candle in my special candle holder, in the shape of a
sleeping cat.

Are there any cats waiting for her at the Bridge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old November 2nd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

:-)Liz wrote:
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

I'm so very sorry.
Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek