Purrs for My Mom? She's in the Hospital (OT)

Old October 29th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Purrs for My Mom? She's in the Hospital (OT)

Mom's doctor was in the neighborhood visiting another patient so he dropped
in to see how she's doing. After talking with both of us he said he'd
really like to get her admitted for some tests. She agreed to go. The was
no way she walk out to the car so I could drive her over to the ER. So he
called EMS (emergency medical services) to transport her.

I gave the EMS folks time to get her to the hospital and time for the ER
people to get her situated before driving over there. She's so funny, as
they loaded her in the ambulance she yelled, "Bring me my purse!" Mom, you
don't need your purse in the hospital LOL I took it to her anyway. I made
sure there was nothing in her wallet other than her ID and insurance cards.

I could sure use some purrs for her. Even though she wasn't admitted due to
something horrible like a heart attack or stroke there's always the chance
she won't be coming home again

Jill

Old October 29th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Oct 29, 5:07*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
[...]

Jill, you got to think positive. You are putting stress on yourself.
Purrs sent for you and your mom.

Winnie & Rusty
Old October 29th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Purrs for your mother, and for you, maybe the doctor realised that _you_
needed a break. I hope both of you get the benefit. Hugs and purrs.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 29th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

If you haven't done this already, *****DO NOT TELL YOUR BROTHER*****!!!!
I'm referring to the one who will rush down and start packing her things
up and selling her house, and she's only in the hospital for tests, for
deity's sake, not something needing urgent care.

Purrs for her to be OK, though. And Purrs from Weebs, to his Preshus
Persia!

(ps - don't hit reply, I won't get it as the email is munged)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old October 29th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Of course you can have purrs - it doesn't matter if it's just routine or
not, having your mom in the hospital, especially having just lost your dad,
is worrisome. Mega soothing purrs on their way!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 29th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Purrayers for both you and your Mom, Jill
Kyla

"Judith Latham" ...
[...]

Prayers for your Mom, and for you.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old October 29th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Oct 29, 4:07�pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
[...]

Purrs that her problems are treatable.
Suz&Spicey
Old October 29th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs and prayers on the way. That everything go well for both of
you.

Jo

Old October 29th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that your Mom's hospital
visit is uneventful.

Lily & her mama

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old October 29th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way - both for your Mom, and for you. With all you've been
going through, you need some as well.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_