Cat Toys in The Bathroom

Old November 4th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Cat Toys in The Bathroom

"Marina"
Kreisleriana wrote:

As I've said here many times, we should have a framed sampler that says
"You'll Never Pee Alone."

And I repeated :Urine big rouble now'

No one may visit the bathroom alone here, either. It's prime playground
space with a captive audience. Miranda brings her strings for me to drag
around and toss for her. This morning when I went in, there were already
two strings on the floor, and Miranda soon followed me dragging a third
one behind her.

That is just too funny. Are the strings colored?
It's fuzzy artsy pipe cleaners here. They're everywhere.
Blue and yellow are the 2 colors cats can see.

Also, Caliban has to Inspect the Flush. It is Very Important Business that
he takes very seriously (he inherited the job from Frank). Once, my sister
visited and *closed the door* while visiting the bathroom. Caliban sat
outside and scratched the door and wowled. When sis opened the door, he
dashed by her to the throne to catch the end of the flush.

LOL, you must take pictures, or video that.
That is so. I cannot thimk of the right word.
...does his head rotate as he watches the contents go down?

Ping pong balls in the bathtub are BIG fun, don't all cats know that?

I wish I had a bath tub! Instead I have a stupid sauna that I can't even
use. It's the cats' toilet area (at least the floor space isn't completely
wasted).

Shame you can't use the sauna...I'd be steamed
We keep the litter boxes in another room.

Kyla

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old November 4th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

bastXXXette
Marina fr
What a weirdo! (I hope you're not offended. I like to say that
about
cats when they behave strangely. I have many opportunities for that.
)

Oh, no, I call him a weirdo all the time myself. Did it just this
morning, because the rain is pouring down outside but he wants to be out
in the enclosure all the time. He loves the rain, and especially if it's
windy too. Hmm, apparently there's something about running water...
You'd think he'd have leanred something from his little swim the other
summer.

I remember that..I can just see him as Gene Kelly in'
the Singin in the Rain', yellow raincoat and all.

Maybe he was doing his Inspector duties in the ocean?

Cod be ...
Kyla

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 4th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Marina"

It's a little less busy around here since Stinky went to RB. It just goes
to show how much I miss him-- I wish he was here bothering me in the
bathroom. He used to fling the door open while I was sitting there--
it would fly open with a huge BANG! like some murderous monster was out
there-- and there would be little Stinky, with his bright, cheerful little
face, saying "whrrrrrrr- whrrrrrrrr!" and walking in with his tail up in
the air.

Awwwww
That sounds like Pookie, the door slammer. He likes to fling the door open
on me too, and tries to unhinge the glass shower doors, he takes the towels
off the racks,
and throws them on the floor, What a brat.

Both of them love(D) the captive audience angle. Stinky would demand
pettin's, and Dante likes to sit in my pants. :O

LOL

They also like(d) to get into the bathtub and check that out for awhile,
too. It's good for in-and-out fighting-- "I'm in and you can't come in"--
or "You're in and you can't come out."

The flush is always exciting, of course. Once Dante followed me to the
loo, but discovered he had his own business to take care of. He peeled
off, ran to the litter box to do his own business, and ran back to the
bathroom, and was waiting outside in time for the flush.

Cats are just too .....wierd. They're from outer space, I'm tellin ya...
Th
Kyla

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

new cat + toys yepp Cat anecdotes 2 April 26th 08 08:23 AM
Cat Toys? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 38 August 6th 07 04:46 PM
Cat Toys kilikini Cat anecdotes 7 August 1st 06 03:20 PM
new cat toys Ann Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 05 02:13 PM
New Toys Mischief Cat anecdotes 8 May 19th 05 09:03 PM