Dear Hoolicat Class of 2008: Please send food!!

Old October 31st 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Dear Hoolicat Class of 2008: Please send food!!

There is no food in this house....anywhere. I am a starving cat! Meeka
says she is hungry as well. We may have to leave this fine home if
food isn't provided soon. It has been at least 6 hours since I ate
last and until today there has always been food available. This is
intolerable. Meowmy says we can eat after our snip and chip tomorrow.
I like chips, chips taste good but I can't find any. There is no food
anywhere! Meowmy says there will be plenty of food tomorrow afternoon,
after I'm fixed. I'm fine, I don't need to be fixed.....please, would
one of my classmates please send food?

Rosco and Meeka
Old October 31st 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

GaDragonfly wrote:
There is no food in this house....anywhere. I am a starving cat! Meeka
says she is hungry as well. We may have to leave this fine home if
food isn't provided soon. It has been at least 6 hours since I ate
last and until today there has always been food available. This is
intolerable. Meowmy says we can eat after our snip and chip tomorrow.
I like chips, chips taste good but I can't find any. There is no food
anywhere! Meowmy says there will be plenty of food tomorrow afternoon,
after I'm fixed. I'm fine, I don't need to be fixed.....please, would
one of my classmates please send food?

Rosco and Meeka

Don't you know it is Halloween tomorrow and they have put you in the
torture chamber. Spitt and show your teeth -- that will teach them. TuTu
Old October 31st 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Oct 31, 1:21*am, MLB wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
There is no food in this house....anywhere. I am a starving cat! Meeka
says she is hungry as well. We may have to leave this fine home if
food isn't provided soon. *It has been at least 6 hours since I ate
last and until today there has always been food available. *This is
intolerable. Meowmy says we can eat after our snip and chip tomorrow.
I like chips, chips taste good but I can't find any. There is no food
anywhere! Meowmy says there will be plenty of food tomorrow afternoon,
after I'm fixed. *I'm fine, I don't need to be fixed.....please, would
one of my classmates please send food?

Rosco and Meeka

Don't you know it is Halloween tomorrow and they have put you in the
torture chamber. *Spitt and show your teeth -- that will teach them. *TuTu

Dear TuTu,
The terrible two must have read your suggestion. While they didn't
spitt or show teeth, they concentrated real hard and grew 4 extra legs
apiece. I had the bright idea of putting both kittens in the same
carrier. Therefore I was trying to fit 16 flaying legs and two
squirming bodies into the carrier. Whew! They are now both with TED
where they will be spayed, neutered, chipped and held overnight.
Rosco could have come home tonight but we decided to let him stay with
Meeka so she wouldn't be so frightened.

Julie
Old October 31st 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:10:20 -0700 (PDT), GaDragonfly
wrote:

Dear TuTu,
The terrible two must have read your suggestion. While they didn't
spitt or show teeth, they concentrated real hard and grew 4 extra legs
apiece. I had the bright idea of putting both kittens in the same
carrier. Therefore I was trying to fit 16 flaying legs and two
squirming bodies into the carrier. Whew! They are now both with TED
where they will be spayed, neutered, chipped and held overnight.
Rosco could have come home tonight but we decided to let him stay with
Meeka so she wouldn't be so frightened.

Julie

purrs for a quick recovery
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old October 31st 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

wrote:
Dear TuTu,
The terrible two must have read your suggestion. *While they didn't
spitt or show teeth, they concentrated real hard and grew 4 extra legs
apiece. *I had the bright idea of putting both kittens in the same
carrier. *Therefore I was trying to fit 16 flaying legs and two
squirming bodies into the carrier. *Whew! They are now both with TED
where they will be spayed, neutered, chipped and held overnight.
Rosco could have come home tonight but we decided to let him stay with
Meeka so she wouldn't be so frightened.

Julie

purrs for a quick recovery
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix athttp://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids athttp://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

Thank you, Steve, Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess and Furby
Old October 31st 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

GaDragonfly wrote:
On Oct 31, 1:21 am, MLB wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

OOOh! poor babies! Purrs that they will heal rapidly and be good
kitties once again. MLB
Old October 31st 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
On Oct 31, 1:21 am, MLB wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

DEER TERRIBUL TOO IT WILL AWL BEE OVER SOON. U WILL FEEL GRATE AND GET
TREETS. EEVEN BETTER YUR PEEPOL WILL XPEKT U TO BEE A LIDDEL BIT SIK AND
UNDER DA WEDDER 4 AWILE, BUT U WILL REELY BE REDDY TO RUN AROWN AN CLIME DA
WALLZ!! IT WILL BEE SO FUNNY!!
LUV UNKL DANTE

Old November 2nd 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

GaDragonfly wrote:
There is no food in this house....anywhere. I am a starving cat! Meeka
says she is hungry as well. We may have to leave this fine home if
food isn't provided soon. It has been at least 6 hours since I ate
last and until today there has always been food available. This is
intolerable. Meowmy says we can eat after our snip and chip tomorrow.
I like chips, chips taste good but I can't find any. There is no food
anywhere! Meowmy says there will be plenty of food tomorrow afternoon,
after I'm fixed. I'm fine, I don't need to be fixed.....please, would
one of my classmates please send food?

Rosco and Meeka

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek