HiHi Effurrbuddy

Old November 24th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pam O'Sullivan

Default HiHi Effurrbuddy

We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty.
Her useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif usses now.
We iz furry eggzited cuz Meowmie, whew duzn't haf much tyme fur
postin' deez days, sed we cud dew da Sekrit Santa. Dere aren't furry
menny naymes we recongnizes onna da list sew far, but we also nose dat
menny (tew menn!) uv da kittiez we useta hab ventures wif has gone tew
da Brij. We hopes yewall will talk wif usses wen we kin drop in.
Anna Happy Terkee-Bird Day!!! (PacoBell et al--dat's fanci tawk fur
allofusses)
Old November 24th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 24, 2:47*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:
We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. *Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty.
Her useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif usses now.
We iz furry eggzited cuz Meowmie, whew duzn't haf much tyme fur
postin' deez days, sed we cud dew da Sekrit Santa. *Dere aren't furry
menny naymes we recongnizes onna da list sew far, but we also nose dat
menny (tew menn!) uv da kittiez we useta hab ventures wif has gone tew
da Brij. *We hopes yewall will talk wif usses wen we kin drop in.
Anna Happy Terkee-Bird Day!!! *(PacoBell et al--dat's fanci tawk fur
allofusses)

Hello, hello, diss iz Sunrise. Wee heer r awl gladded to heer frum
yoons. Wee is Maggy May, Me, da PRITTY wun, Missy an WooToo an r
Mommie Micki an Uncl Bill. WE gotted too d*ggies, da Bear and widdle
SaMANfa, an too menny parrots, Buddy Macaw an Eddie Grey.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old November 24th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hihi, PacoBell. We rememfurz yurown namez frum Sekrit Santa. Itz gud to heer
frum yoo agin. We did not do Sekrit Santa or Kissamouse kardz dis yeer kuz
we iz in jale at da TED, an owr sekkaterry iz too bizzy (she sez) wif
kunstrukshun stufz goin on at home. We fingk she shud be abul to handul
efurryfing, but whut kan yoo do?

Rebecca

Old November 24th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:47:45 -0800, Pam O'Sullivan wrote:

We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty. Her
useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif usses now. We iz
furry eggzited cuz Meowmie, whew duzn't haf much tyme fur postin' deez
days, sed we cud dew da Sekrit Santa. Dere aren't furry menny naymes we
recongnizes onna da list sew far, but we also nose dat menny (tew menn!)
uv da kittiez we useta hab ventures wif has gone tew da Brij. We hopes
yewall will talk wif usses wen we kin drop in. Anna Happy Terkee-Bird
Day!!! (PacoBell et al--dat's fanci tawk fur allofusses)

Hihi, guys! I don't fink we'z met, but I recognize you'z names from
reading fru da archives. It'z good dat you gets to do da Sekrit Santa -
efurry kitty should get to do dat! An Happy Turkeybird Day to you too.

Sammy
for his clowder - Amelia T Cat, Samuel Redcat, Harri Roadcat, and Ranger
Greykitten
Old November 24th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O T Mahoney and I iza bigbig oranj boycat. Dat fluffy girlcat iz
Whispering Willow Walker and dat ofther girlcat iz Miz PIglett.

U postz when u kan and allof uz will talk to urselfz.

Old November 24th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we remfures you, miss violette allatime liked venshurea wif you, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 24th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris H[_2_]

Hihi! We remember you! Ower paw thinks you were ower
Sekrit Santa match awhile back. Ower paw still mainly lurks,
but were all still around.

Purrs-

Katie, Hazard and Oreo (and the hoomin, Chris)

Old November 25th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:47:45 -0800 (PST), Pam
O'Sullivan's nimble, little paws typed:

We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty.
Her useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif usses now.
We iz furry eggzited cuz Meowmie, whew duzn't haf much tyme fur
postin' deez days, sed we cud dew da Sekrit Santa. Dere aren't furry
menny naymes we recongnizes onna da list sew far, but we also nose dat
menny (tew menn!) uv da kittiez we useta hab ventures wif has gone tew
da Brij. We hopes yewall will talk wif usses wen we kin drop in.
Anna Happy Terkee-Bird Day!!! (PacoBell et al--dat's fanci tawk fur
allofusses)

Meow PacoBell,

An happy Turkeyburd day! I finks dat I mighta met
yoo wen I furst came heer abowt siks yeers ago,
but mebee i 'member yoo frum reeding da arkibes.

I is a furry kute Purrsian, an yoo can see mine
piksure on mine liddle webby-site, an if yoo
follow da link to mine RPCC FWIENDS paje, yoo can
see most da kitties dat post heer now.

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/24/2009 7:37:46 PM
Old November 25th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

HiHi PacoBell et al,
I yam Pitô.ônya, AKA Sweetee, an I hab bin heer furra wile,
Yu kin see me on Mme. Anaïs webbysite. I yam da
tuxeedo kittee wiff da Batman mazk.
Mine RB sisfurr, Dyna Mo/Mite, wuz heer befurr me.
Mine Meowmee iz Anti Sylvia.
Mine wink iz Sundance...heez in Jayle rite neow.

Hapy Fangzgiffink.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 25th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 24, 1:47*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:
We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. *Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty.
Her useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif usses now.
We iz furry eggzited cuz Meowmie, whew duzn't haf much tyme fur
postin' deez days, sed we cud dew da Sekrit Santa. *Dere aren't furry
menny naymes we recongnizes onna da list sew far, but we also nose dat
menny (tew menn!) uv da kittiez we useta hab ventures wif has gone tew
da Brij. *We hopes yewall will talk wif usses wen we kin drop in.
Anna Happy Terkee-Bird Day!!! *(PacoBell et al--dat's fanci tawk fur
allofusses)

Hewwo PacoBell. Itted a furry cheerful fing da yoo hab drawpd in, an
such a nise fing about Miz Kali Ko Kitty moofing intew da in wif yoo.
Iam da gnoo Sekittytary ob Inteeriur, so if yoo hass enny infurmayshun
boutted yur inteeriur, I wud pweeshiate dat. Da mor dada, da beddur
da aneowisis wil be. Fangyu, an happy Fangksgibbing! MeOwy, a grey
grrl fibe yeer ol kitty

HiHi Little Man Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 0 July 4th 09 05:05 AM
Hihi diz iz O T and diz iz ot. Granby Cat community 4 January 27th 09 10:13 PM
Hihi Granby Cat community 42 February 18th 08 11:51 PM
Hihi its me Licorice... June Cat community 14 July 21st 04 01:38 AM
Hihi, kittiez ShortTail Tom Cat community 48 January 26th 04 12:42 AM