Silly, irreverant hoomins!

Old June 6th 16, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Silly, irreverant hoomins!

Sometimes hoomins can be SO trying!

I iz a fierce tough grrrlkitty, and I'z proud of dat. When mine hoomin
comes down to feed me breakfast and dinner, him allez says "Francy
kitty, I have Francy Feast for you!". Francy! Dat's not mine name, it's
FRANCESCA!

So how can I get mine hoomins to call me by mine right name? I try to go
hide unner da desk when him calls me dat, but him IS serving Fancy
Feast. Hard choice!

FtF
Old June 27th 16, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Feline Contingent

Mrrrp? [SniffSniffSniffSniff] Are you a tortie? Tell us about your colors.

Lucky
Purresident of the Back Claw Cats Club
Old June 27th 16, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 6/27/16 9:42 AM, The Feline Contingent wrote:
Mrrrp? [SniffSniffSniffSniff] Are you a tortie? Tell us about your colors.

Lucky
Purresident of the Back Claw Cats Club

I iz mostly grey wif some black in a tabby pattern, but I also has some
orange-brown patches an white footses.

Francesca

Old June 28th 16, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, den yoo kan be in da White-footed Kitty Club, if yoo wantz to.

Rebecca
Old June 28th 16, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 6/28/16 1:33 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, den yoo kan be in da White-footed Kitty Club, if yoo wantz to.

Rebecca

I like clubz! Fangu.

FtF

Old June 29th 16, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yoo'z welkum! By the way, I seed the video yurown Paw made uv yurownself arranjin yur Meowmie's hairz. Yoo wuz doin a furry gud job! Duz yoo hav ennee tipz fur uther kitteez hoo mite want to try it demselvez?

Rebecca
Old June 29th 16, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 6/28/16 6:46 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Yoo'z welkum! By the way, I seed the video yurown Paw made uv yurownself arranjin yur Meowmie's hairz. Yoo wuz doin a furry gud job! Duz yoo hav ennee tipz fur uther kitteez hoo mite want to try it demselvez?

Rebecca

Jus to make sure you duzn't slip by grabbing da hoomin's scalp securely
wif yourown claws, and don't be too gentle when pulling on a clump of
hoomin hair - it's needs firm discipline to make it look good!

FtF
Old June 29th 16, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu!

Rebecca, taking notes