Miss OEJ?

Old April 19th 05, 11:02 PM
ShortTail Tom

Default Miss OEJ?

Miss bootiful OEJ kitty? I'z been purty quiet these last couple weeks,
just sort of admiring you're bootiful self, but I'z also been realreal
busy helping mine offishul hoomin. Him has been working furry hard
getting some houses fixed up, and hom has needed round-da-clock
purrtection from the flocks of nasty greeblings da was hiding in doze
houses.

But I'z all done - all of doze greeblings is gone now, fanks to help
from Sammy and Tabifa. Would you care to join me on Miss Cleocatra's
boat for her party?

STTom
Old April 20th 05, 02:20 AM
Miss Violette

I would love to join you, I figured you were busy and would call when your
impurrtint work was done, OEJ, blushing and happi

Old April 20th 05, 02:21 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

I would love to join you, I figured you were busy and would call when your
impurrtint work was done, OEJ, blushing and happi

Mine goodness, you iz as unnerstanding as you is bootiful! You iz a
truly amazing girlkitty.

Let's port over to Cleo's boat and see what'z happening.

[STTom takes OEJ's paw, and together they step into the teleporter. They
emerge on the dock beside what would be a small yacht for a human. As
they approach the gangway a tuxedo cat appears at the top. STTom
remembers this kitty - it's Cleo's majordomo from her place in Big Bear.]

Stevenson, I didn't spect to see you here. I thought you was at the
mountain place.

Stevenson: That is my usual location, but Mistress Cleopatra asked me to
teleport here to make sure that all was in order. Please come aboard and
enjoy yourselves.

[The two kitties board. The top deck looks like one would expect on a
smallish pleasure yacht. But when the kitties descend the staircase they
find that the lower decks are all kitty-sized, giving a great deal of
room. A large buffet is set out, and a small band is tuning up in the
corner. The main part of the second deck is set up as a dance floor,
with tables and cushions arranged around the edges of the room. Peeking
down the stairs they can see that the next deck below is set up as a
lounge, with many comfy kitty cushions available.]

Miss OEJ, mine luff, why don't you relax here on dis nice cushion while
I go get us a plate of goodies.

STTom

Old April 20th 05, 02:56 PM
Miss Violette

diz iza bootiful yat anna so nicely decorated, I willz warm up diz here
cusin, OEJ, so glad to be here

Old April 20th 05, 03:34 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:21:48 -0700, ShortTail Tom wrote:

Miss Violette wrote:

I would love to join you, I figured you were busy and would call when your
impurrtint work was done, OEJ, blushing and happi

Mine goodness, you iz as unnerstanding as you is bootiful! You iz a
truly amazing girlkitty.

Let's port over to Cleo's boat and see what'z happening.

another 'porter twinkles and Anaïs and Tiger step out

Tiger, my luff, dis luks wunnerful! Good day Stevenson, how iz
yourownself?

Letz sit over on dat cushion, an I'll get a plate of food from da
buffet for my big boy, OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs