Playing Games With Mommy and Daddy

Old September 23rd 04, 09:07 PM
CatNipped

"Exocat" wrote in message
Best yet - thanks!

But when did you start playing Table Tennis with a paddle rather than a
bat?

Purrs

Gordon & the TT

A bat??!!! As in a baseball bat??!!! I have a hard enough time hitting
that little ball with a big round paddle - if I swung a bat in our garage I
would probably take out DH's workbench! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 23rd 04, 09:26 PM
Exocat

Not exactly. I'd forgotten what the implements were called, but was
reminded during the recent Olympics that they're bats for Table
Tennis, racquets for Lawn Tennis. If you tried using a proper paddle,
as used in Canoeing, you'd probably demolish the entire garage. :-)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT
--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"CatNipped" wrote

Old September 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
CatNipped

"O J" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep, CatNipped wrote:

Gosh you're good at these! Are we going to hear about Daddy, Mommy,
Sammy, and all the little plastic pieces and slips of paper in the
Monopoly game?

Thank you, with Sammy around, they come quite easily to mind!! ;

My sweet Misty(RB), when she was an only cat wanted nothing more than
to watch while DH and I played cards or backgammon. We sat at the
kitchen table to play. When Misty's only place to watch from was the
table, she couldn't quite keep her paws to herself.

Awwww.

We got her a chair of her own (well actually a bar stool about as tall
as the table) and ever after she was content to sit there,
occasionally commenting on the play.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweetie she was!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
CatNipped

"CATherine" wrote in message

ROFLMAO!! Great story, as usual. And i love the way you count score!

--
CATherine

It's the only way Mommy ever stands a chance of winning any game that
requires a minimal amount of physical coordination!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped