Ms Piglet???

Old September 7th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Ms Piglet???

Ms Piglet, Pit2nya haz askt if mineown sisfur-in-law Willow ana
mineownself wud dew da gest buk agin diz yeer. We haz agreed ana hope
dat yew will grashullee joyn uz az yew haf befour.
Ralph de Ralf, for himself and Willow
Old September 7th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett is tickled pink! Yez, I wuz luff to join in greetink da guestz at da
sign in tablez. Fangu for askink.

Old September 7th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Sep 6, 5:50*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett is tickled pink! Yez, I wuz luff to join in greetink da guestz at da
sign in tablez. *Fangu for askink.
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Ms Piglet, Pit2nya haz askt if mineown sisfur-in-law Willow ana
mineownself wud dew da gest buk agin diz yeer. We haz agreed ana hope
dat yew will grashullee joyn uz az yew haf befour.
*Ralph de Ralf, for himself and Willow

Ana we iz tickulled....ummm... tickulled....ummm happee tu haf yew.
Ralph, not sure if boycats should be tickled pink or blue

Old September 9th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Sep 6, 8:50*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett is tickled pink! Yez, I wuz luff to join in greetink da guestz at da
sign in tablez. *Fangu for askink.
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Ms Piglet, Pit2nya haz askt if mineown sisfur-in-law Willow ana
mineownself wud dew da gest buk agin diz yeer. We haz agreed ana hope
dat yew will grashullee joyn uz az yew haf befour.
*Ralph de Ralf, for himself and Willow- Hide quoted text -

Miss, Piglet, Izo so glad yu hav agreed tu help mineself an Ralph wif
da gestbuk agin dis yeer! Ize wud hav replyd urlier, but meowmie (da
dum hoomin) cudn't rememfur da password. Ize gonna furgiv hur tho;
sheez gott a lot on hurz mynd.
Old September 9th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lisden fren, iffin we stgartz ta talk bout sekretaries and what dem knowz or
forgetz, I don't fink dere iz enuf rum in cyberspaze to do diz!

I am pleazed ta be wiff u at da signink in plaze.

I am wonneringk sinze it iz an Irishez izlan, if anyof da boycats will wear
kiltz?

piglet it home Granby Cat community 28 May 20th 09 07:57 PM
Pingink Piglet!! Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 1 January 23rd 09 01:05 AM
Hey OT or Mz Piglet Mosey =^. .^=` Cat community 4 July 6th 08 01:19 AM
Miz Piglet is Hissed Granby Cat community 15 March 28th 08 02:14 AM
Little Piglet! (cat) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 8th 06 05:20 PM