Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

Old August 18th 03, 05:32 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

You got it, Pam. Sounds like a wonderful idea. And Merlyn highly
approves of the name ;-)

Ginger-lyn

Old August 18th 03, 06:31 PM
dsh-diva

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Mega purrs from Baltimore Pam, (which really could use an
establishment like yours) PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
Jennie, Xena and Callisto
Old August 18th 03, 06:53 PM
Tanada

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

Absolutely! I'm sure you guys will do great. I mean, the best thing about
a bar and a cafe is nice people behind the counter. And I can't think of
nicer folks than y'all...

Awww, thanks Victor. You're all so sweet.

Pam S.
Old August 18th 03, 06:56 PM
Tanada

Takayuki wrote:

Tanada wrote:

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

That sounds like such a wonderful dream! Betty is purring that it
comes true.

Pine Cone and Berfert must be jealous that it's not themed after
either of them. You've probably already explained to them that Pine
Cone's ideas were too nautical, and Berfert's ideas were too
inebriated.

Berfert would probably take himself off the wagon and drink any
profits. Pine Cone not only has his nautical ambitions, but if we used
his name, we'd have to give equal time to all the 200+ catidates out
there.

Pam S. explaining our thinking with the name
Old August 18th 03, 09:16 PM
Dan & Nancy Mahoney

Tanada wrote:
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

That sounds like an EXCELLENT idea! You will certainly get our purrs.

Let us know where you open up, and Nancy and I will definitely plan a
trip out thatta way.

Dan

Old August 18th 03, 09:54 PM
Shirley

A chorus of purrs to help your dreams come true are on their way from
this side of the pond as are the best wishes of the human slave.

Good luck
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old August 18th 03, 10:16 PM
Adrian

Tanada wrote:
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a
solution, of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a
bar and cafe. The two will be sectioned off from each other and will
have basically good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to
it than that, there always is, but we're worried that we won't be
able to get our dreams off the ground. So please have all your cats
purr for us, pray for us, and think successful business thoughts and
light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Major purrs that Merlin's Castle will be a success.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old August 18th 03, 10:23 PM
bewtifulfreak

Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from glaucoma,
I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's Palsy
in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she got
shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she was
also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from a
tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her neck,
and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her, so
if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}

Hugs to you all,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 18th 03, 10:37 PM
polonca12000

Oh, Ann, of course your poor MIL can have all the purrs and best wishes
coming straight at her. Lots of hugs for you, your hubby and your FIL,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? snip