Calvin leaves for adoption today

Old April 16th 05, 04:54 PM
Tanada

Default Calvin leaves for adoption today

Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go to
his new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've been
putting it off because he's such a nice guy. We're really going to miss
him, but he really needs a home of his own where no one (Merlin) is
beating him up, he doesn't feel inferior because some creep amputated
his toes, and he can get all the pettins he wants. I'm really going to
miss the little guy. Purrs for a fast and loving forever home are
requested for the little guy. He's such a great cat.

Pam S. on behalf of us all
Old April 16th 05, 05:00 PM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go to
his new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've
been putting it off because he's such a nice guy. We're really going
to miss him, but he really needs a home of his own where no one
(Merlin) is beating him up, he doesn't feel inferior because some
creep amputated his toes, and he can get all the pettins he wants.
I'm really going to miss the little guy. Purrs for a fast and loving
forever home are requested for the little guy. He's such a great cat.

Pam S. on behalf of us all

Purrs on the way for Calvin to have a wonderful forever home. Purrs for you
missing the little fella, too.

Jill

Old April 16th 05, 05:11 PM
Gabey8

May he quickly find a OneTrueHome where he is the most spoiled cat
imaginable!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 16th 05, 05:18 PM
-L.

Tanada wrote:
Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go

his new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've

been
putting it off because he's such a nice guy. We're really going to

miss
him, but he really needs a home of his own where no one (Merlin) is
beating him up, he doesn't feel inferior because some creep amputated

his toes, and he can get all the pettins he wants. I'm really going

miss the little guy. Purrs for a fast and loving forever home are
requested for the little guy. He's such a great cat.

Pam S. on behalf of us all

Hope she finds his special person, and quick! Purrs to the little guy!

hugs,
-L.

Old April 16th 05, 05:37 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:54:49 +0000, Tanada wrote:

Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go to his
new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've been
putting it off because he's such a nice guy. We're really going to miss
him, but he really needs a home of his own where no one (Merlin) is
beating him up, he doesn't feel inferior because some creep amputated his
toes, and he can get all the pettins he wants. I'm really going to miss
the little guy. Purrs for a fast and loving forever home are requested
for the little guy. He's such a great cat.

Pam S. on behalf of us all

Heartfelt purrs for Calvin to be happy in his new home. MLB
Old April 16th 05, 05:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:54:49 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go to
his new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've been
putting it off because he's such a nice guy. We're really going to miss
him, but he really needs a home of his own where no one (Merlin) is
beating him up, he doesn't feel inferior because some creep amputated
his toes, and he can get all the pettins he wants. I'm really going to
miss the little guy. Purrs for a fast and loving forever home are
requested for the little guy. He's such a great cat.

Pam S. on behalf of us all

Concatulations and good-luck purrs to Calvin!

Theresa
Old April 16th 05, 06:35 PM
438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

Someone beat that cat before you took him in?

Old April 16th 05, 06:38 PM
438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

I especially love black and white kitties. Your pics are cute!!!

Old April 16th 05, 06:41 PM
Victor Martinez

Tanada wrote:
Calvin, a member of his house since December is finally ready to go to
his new home. Actually, he's been ready for a while now, but we've been

Purrs for Calvin to find his foreverhome.
--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 16th 05, 06:43 PM
Tanada

438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl wrote:

Someone beat that cat before you took him in?

Calvin was de-clawed then abandoned in a parking lot by his original
owner. He was trapped by our local no-kill shelter, then sent to us for
fostering, back in November. He became ill, and we sent him back to the
shelter for medical care. We got him back in December and it has been a
long long road (actually comparatively short considering some of the
stories I've read in here) getting him to trust hoomins again. He's a
wonderful guy. I really hope he gets the best onetruehome in the world.

Pam S.

Today is Duffy's adoption anniversary+birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 19 February 2nd 05 07:43 PM
Calvin Slept on our bed for a while! Tanada Cat anecdotes 10 January 11th 05 07:45 AM
Today gracecat Cat anecdotes 52 October 13th 04 02:01 PM
Roxy is being a sweetheart today! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 22nd 03 02:30 PM
bad news at the vet today :( -L. Cat health & behaviour 39 September 12th 03 06:20 PM