More Pictures

Old April 17th 05, 10:55 PM
CatNipped

Default More Pictures

It's a bright sunny day here and all the girls were hanging out in my
bedroom taking in some sun (except Demi was taking it in from under the bed!
;).

Bandit (on my bed as usual):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit13/

Sammy (sprawling around on the floor):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy8/

And for all you Jessie fans out there ;:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie12/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 18th 05, 02:15 AM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , "CatNipped"
wrote:
It's a bright sunny day here and all the girls were hanging out in my
bedroom

Wow...Sammy is quite a long kitty. Jessie is unusual - don't think I"ve ever
seen a calico tabby! Nice shots.

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me
Old April 18th 05, 03:02 AM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Bandit (on my bed as usual):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit13/

She looks completely recovered!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 18th 05, 03:13 AM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Bandit (on my bed as usual):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit13/

She looks completely recovered!

She's acting like she feels better than new - she's gone into her second
kittenhood. She played "put the sheets on the bed" so hard today I had to
get the sticky roller out to get all the cat hair off my bed! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 18th 05, 05:07 AM
Marina

CatNipped wrote:

It's a bright sunny day here and all the girls were hanging out in my
bedroom taking in some sun (except Demi was taking it in from under the bed!
;).

They're all beautiful, but yes, I prefer Jessie; that impish face and
the intelligent gleam in her eye. And I just prefer shorthairs. )

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 18th 05, 02:46 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:55:11 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

It's a bright sunny day here and all the girls were hanging out in my
bedroom taking in some sun (except Demi was taking it in from under the bed!
;).

Bandit (on my bed as usual):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit13/

Sammy (sprawling around on the floor):
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy8/

And for all you Jessie fans out there ;:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie12/

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! That face always cracks me up!

Theresa
Old April 18th 05, 03:07 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article , "CatNipped"
wrote:
It's a bright sunny day here and all the girls were hanging out in my
bedroom

Wow...Sammy is quite a long kitty. Jessie is unusual - don't think
I"ve ever
seen a calico tabby! Nice shots.

Art

Art, Jessie is dilute compared to my Lizzie, who is also a 'tabbico'.
That is to say that Jessie's colers are lighter.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...90860028zWpWPJ