Love Calls in the Driveway

Old October 14th 03, 10:36 PM
Bev

Default Love Calls in the Driveway

When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. A strange sight met my
eyes. FluffySP was sitting with feet tucked under her in the centre of
the driveway with Deo a couple of nose lengths away. Deo was yowling
fervently. Then Deo showed he was in love. He fell on his back and
did several complete rolls, showing her his white tum. He kicked the
ground several times with his back legs. Then he got up and you could
almost hear him asking "how was that!" I have to say, I don't blame him
for his amatory efforts, FSP is a looker.

FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old October 14th 03, 11:05 PM
Nan

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:36:57 +1300, Bev wrote:

When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. A strange sight met my
eyes. FluffySP was sitting with feet tucked under her in the centre of
the driveway with Deo a couple of nose lengths away. Deo was yowling
fervently. Then Deo showed he was in love. He fell on his back and
did several complete rolls, showing her his white tum. He kicked the
ground several times with his back legs. Then he got up and you could
almost hear him asking "how was that!" I have to say, I don't blame him
for his amatory efforts, FSP is a looker.

FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

Bev

It _almost_ makes you feel sorry for Deo.

Nan
Old October 15th 03, 05:00 AM
Hopitus2

LOL - is this the former Deo the Terrorist of your cats?

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Bev" wrote
: When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. A strange sight met my
: eyes. FluffySP was sitting with feet tucked under her in the centre of
: the driveway with Deo a couple of nose lengths away. Deo was yowling
: fervently. Then Deo showed he was in love. He fell on his back and
: did several complete rolls, showing her his white tum. He kicked the
: ground several times with his back legs. Then he got up and you could
: almost hear him asking "how was that!" I have to say, I don't blame him
: for his amatory efforts, FSP is a looker.
:
: FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
: on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
: love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
: down the driveway looking disconsolate.
:
: Go, Fluffy! LOL!
:
: --
: Marina

Old October 15th 03, 05:05 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote
When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. A strange sight met my
eyes. FluffySP was sitting with feet tucked under her in the centre of
the driveway with Deo a couple of nose lengths away. Deo was yowling
fervently. Then Deo showed he was in love. He fell on his back and
did several complete rolls, showing her his white tum. He kicked the
ground several times with his back legs. Then he got up and you could
almost hear him asking "how was that!" I have to say, I don't blame him
for his amatory efforts, FSP is a looker.

FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

Go, Fluffy! LOL!

--
Marina
Old October 15th 03, 05:06 AM
Takayuki

Bev wrote:
FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

*Sigh*

I love romantic stories!

Old October 15th 03, 08:06 AM
Jeanette

Bev wrote in message
When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. A strange sight met my
eyes. FluffySP was sitting with feet tucked under her in the centre of
the driveway with Deo a couple of nose lengths away. Deo was yowling
fervently. Then Deo showed he was in love. He fell on his back and
did several complete rolls, showing her his white tum. He kicked the
ground several times with his back legs. Then he got up and you could
almost hear him asking "how was that!" I have to say, I don't blame him
for his amatory efforts, FSP is a looker.

FluffySP's face showed it all - "Yuk" she squeaked. She turned her back
on him, yawned and strolled back up the driveway. Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

Bev
--

That's so cute. The power of love eh?

Old October 15th 03, 09:54 AM
polonca12000

I'm glad Fluffy is ignoring Deo, because of the way Deo behaved.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
When I heard the commotion I rushed outside. snip

Old October 16th 03, 02:52 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:36:57 +1300, Bev wrote:

Such is the power of
love that I don't even need to chase Deo these days. He wandered off
down the driveway looking disconsolate.

Oh my, Bev, I sure wish I had FSP here with us for a few days!!!
She could calm down the "evil" Diablo who still comes around looking
for trouble. He isn't finding any 'cuz mine are now indoor-only while
Hobo heals from his last mauling. After 11 and 14 years,
respectively, of freedom, they're getting an awful case of cabin
fever. They're good kitties, staying within the boundaries of our
property, but even there it is a clear and present danger.

Jeanne