Puurs for a lost dog

Old October 30th 04, 02:39 PM
Adrian

Excellent news!

Just reunited d*g with owner :-)

It's some people staying nearby on a holiday. Apparently the dog got
spooked by the weather last night. The owners were out last night
looking for their dog, but didn't think the dog would get so far away
from where they were staying. A very happy reunion involving lots of
full-body tail-wagging occurred :-)

Thanks for the purrs!

helen s

I'm *very* happy to hear it. :-) How did you find the owner?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 30th 04, 02:43 PM
Adrian

Jeanette wrote:

Jolly good. It makes me wonder if I should put my mobile number on
the cats' tags ....

Jeanette

Strange you should say that, I was thinking the same thing before I read
this thread. If your animal is missing chances are you'll be out looking
so your home number won't help.

Old November 1st 04, 12:36 AM
Jean Hobbs

Happy news for both dog and owner, thanks are due to you
regards Jean.P.
Christine Burel wrote in message
Great news! Good job, Helen!
Christine
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Excellent news!

Just reunited d*g with owner :-)

It's some people staying nearby on a holiday. Apparently the dog got

spooked by
the weather last night. The owners were out last night looking for their

dog,
but didn't think the dog would get so far away from where they were

staying. A
very happy reunion involving lots of full-body tail-wagging occurred :-)

Thanks for the purrs!

helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--