Cat in a bag

Old February 3rd 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Nictating membranes (P-ing Hillary and other DVMs- was: cat in a bag)

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In .net,
buglady wrote:

*.........Now the Tee I could see!
*.......but you better show up at least once a month so you'll still be
**known*.

I do what I can
The baby just turned one (!!) so perhaps there is light at the end of the
tunnel... of course, I just added in an extra day at work, so...

.........geez, I feel for you Hillary! Soon you'll have one more on his/her
feet! Are they all boys?

but gosh darn
it, I never saw an animal with such an ulcerated tongue from calicivirus
who was still happily eating and drinking like this guy!

.........Very weird - must be a critter who is insensitive to pain. Or else
he used to be a dog in a former life - most likely a lab. ;-)

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old February 4th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat in a bag

Cybercat you are right, I wouldn't trust anyone signing their name as 223Rem
( a bullet for hunting small animals).

"cybercat" wrote in message

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
"Beth" wrote
http://i1.tinypic.com/mkvtiq.jpg

Uhm...from the look on your cat's face, it's not too happy about

being
in the bag. I can't decide if its eyes look sleepy or upset.

Beth, the cat's inner eyelid is showing, which nearly always means
dehydration and usually some sort of illness. This is the freak who

enjoys
watching his cats kill mice etc. that he posts photos of the dead

animals.
He's an asshole--and now we know that he is an asshole who does not
take
care of his cats.

To the asshole: your cat needs to see a vet. Her inner eyelid is

showing.

This is the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted. Cats' "inner
eyelids", called the nictating membrane, also show when they are in a
half-sleep, drowsy state, or when they have been snoozing and/or are
content. An apparent nictating membrane is only a sign of illness
when it shows continually.

Nonsense. As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.
It is a sign that something is not right.

We'll leave it to the vets. Ladies and gentlemen?

http://i1.tinypic.com/mkvtiq.jpg

Old February 4th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cool tiger" wrote in message
Cybercat you are right, I wouldn't trust anyone signing their name as
223Rem ( a bullet for hunting small animals).

You have no knowledge about ammunition do you you are thinking about a 22 a
..223 rem is what the use in M16 you know the weapon the military uses. And
223rem is an ok person who is just outspoken about declawing

Old February 5th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

look up google 223 rem is a bullet ( 223 Remington) and that's lethal has
nothing to do with declawing
M16 or .22 calibre anyone who names themselves after a bullet I would be
suspicious of them.

"NMR" wrote in message
. ..

Old February 5th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
or it will come back and bite you in the rear I always say

Old February 8th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

*
* buglady wrote:
*
* *.........Now the Tee I could see!
* *.......but you better show up at least once a month so you'll still be
* **known*.
*
* I do what I can
* The baby just turned one (!!) so perhaps there is light at the end of the
* tunnel... of course, I just added in an extra day at work, so...
*
*........geez, I feel for you Hillary! Soon you'll have one more on his/her
*feet! Are they all boys?

The oldest is a boy, then there are two girls

h.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth

Old February 8th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
The oldest is a boy, then there are two girls

...........Enough variety to keep anyone happy! I have a friend that just
had her 3rd boy a few months ago. I feel sooooo sorry for her......... ;-)