Sesame RB

Old January 11th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Default Sesame RB

Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was falling
over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney by
products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

Purrs for your heart, and purrs for Sesame's journey to the bridge.
She had a good life with a loving family, and I'm sure she knew it.
Hopefully the hurt will give way to happy memories soon.

My sympathies for your loss and her passing-

Chris
Old January 11th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:28:09 +0900, "Kathryn"
wrote:

We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was falling
over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney by
products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

How very, very sad to hear this news.

There is no way to really get ready for losing your beloved kitty, no
matter how long you have been trying to prepare yourself.

I have lit a candle, in my very special candle holder in the shape of a
sleeping cat, for your Sesame's trip to the Bridge.

And purrs are on the way to help ease your grief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 11th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:28:09 +0900, Kathryn wrote:

We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was falling
over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney by
products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

"....Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences. MLB

Old January 11th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Kathryn wrote:

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Of course it does, they're never with us long enough however long they live

Purrs for you at the time

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 11th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

"Kathryn" wrote in message

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

I'm so sorry to hear this Kathryn.

We'll light a candle for her safe journey.

Hugs
Helen M

Old January 11th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Kathryn wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out.
She was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she
was falling over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the
kidney by products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Kathryn }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I will light a canle for Sesame. :-) Sorry I didn't send purrs earlier, I
saw the purr request at the same time as the RB post.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 11th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Kathryn" wrote:
We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out. She
was fine yesterday, this morning she ate breakfast but then she was falling
over when she tried to stand up or walk. An effect of the kidney by
products affecting her brain.

We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

I've known this would happen for so long but it still hurts.

Thanks for all your purrs and thoughts

Kathryn

My sincerest condolences on the loss of Sesame. Purrs for her crossing.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old January 11th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

wrote:

We took her to the vet a few hours ago, her kidneys finally gave out.
We had a cuddle and said goodbye..

So terribly sorry to hear that. My heartfelt sympathy. I share
your pain and grieving; I recently lost my beloved sweetie, Speckles,
to the same awful KF and understand your hurt. Hugs.

Jeanne

Sesame is doing better! Kathryn Cat anecdotes 12 March 1st 05 08:37 PM
Sesame is not well Kathryn Cat anecdotes 21 February 28th 05 10:30 PM
purrs for Sesame please Kathryn Cat anecdotes 30 December 9th 04 12:34 AM
Sesame update Kathryn Cat anecdotes 8 December 3rd 04 09:34 PM
New photos of Sesame Kathryn Cat anecdotes 8 November 14th 04 07:05 PM