Ping Pitô.ônya

Old January 5th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Ping Pitô.ônya

I gotted da nametags fur da Diplocats tew ware at da inogurshaion n bancuit
n thot I wud gib dem tew yoo wen da uther Diplocats pix up dere owtfitz.
I'm gonna go resine as Diplocat tew Catnada cuz I gots da bitties tew tayke
kare uff sinse mine wink Tabitha went missing n wen hurself comez bak, I
need tew bee dere for hurself.
Dat iz da most importunt ting. Fooey onna politix. Famlee comes furst.
*Hands Pitô.ônya the bawx wif the naymetag innit. Will yoo pweeze doo dat
fur mee?
I kant fink strait rite gnow.
Fangu Sweetie
frend nosepoink
Mosey

Old January 6th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wewll Mosey, uh purrrsunz gotta du watt a purrrsunz gotta du.
Yu izza gudgud kittypaw.

It wyll be juzt fyne tu leef da diplocats nametagz wiff me at da
booteek.

Havva gudgud reztovyurlyfe an I du howp an puuuurrray da Tabitha
reeturnz.
Du keep poztink wen da bitties ar nappink.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 6th 09, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Wewll Mosey, uh purrrsunz gotta du watt a purrrsunz gotta du.

Yup, I got tew finking bout dat n dere iz lots travel involved n I dunt wunt
da bitties raized by nanniez, or leave Tabitha by herownself but on de othur
hand, dey cud sea lotza pwases. Rite now, dey r tew yung tew axpreesheate
awl dat. Duz dat amyke inny sense? Wen dey git a liddle older, dey kan go
on sum adbenturz wiff usses.

Yu izza gudgud kittypaw.

Fangu, yew is furry welcome tew come offer inny time tew see da bitties.

It wyll be juzt fyne tu leef da diplocats nametagz wiff me at da booteek.

Fangu, I axpreeciate yoo doin dat fur me. Dere iz one fur eech Fluffycat
Catering,
I gots Tabitha's heer, n one fur beauty sekritary uf fudz tew.

Havva gudgud reztovyurlyfe an I du howp an puuuurrray da Tabitha reeturnz.

fangu, mee tew. I am shure hurself will.

Du keep poztink wen da bitties ar nappink.

Shure, I will, no wurriez.
Um.. iffen et umkay wiff yoo n Sundance, I wud wike tew come tew yer wedwink
n rexpetion n share yer speshul day. I thot n thot bout et n I hab lotsa
famlee goin tew yer wunnerful day, I wooked at da pixturez, n thot tew myown
self, I shood go, effen if Tabitha comes hoam gnow, hur mite not feal up to
going sew I can hab mine nise naybor gurl wach da bitties n hab a nurse
stay wif Tabitha, iffen her iz heer..
I will hafta port hoam aftur da recption..
Wee hab a bootiful pressie fur yoo tew frends uf usses. Et will maybe me
fink of our winking day n I kan smile. Et will bee a bootiful happee day
fur yoo boff.
Iam so happee fur yew . Did yoo ever fynd uh flower gurl n ring berer? I
ulso hadda thot bout dat. Mine neece Pipps iz free yeers old (Hoomin yeers)
n hur cud be yer flowergurl iffen yoo wud wike. Asx Sundance wat he finks
bout dat. I habbn't menshuned et tew hur. Iffen not, no wurries, jest a
thot.
Iffen yew dunt hab a ringbearer, I hab a solushion fur dat tew. Yeah, Mine
neffew Pookie n hiz signifint uther, Sqweex,[UB] dey nebber got ofishuuly
winked, wud wike tew atend tew iffen dat's umaky wif yew. Dey wud wike tew
be wif yoo on yer speshul day tew n et mite gib dem ideez about grttin
winked demselfs.
Lemme know wat yoo fink.
frend hug
Mosey

--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 6th 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old January 6th 09, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sorry, Meowmee hicckupt an sent da m.t. pozt!

Ofcourse yu may kum, we wyll be plezt tu see yu.
An awlzo enny udder kittee huu wantz tu iz welkum.
3 hoomin yeerz iz 29 kittee yeerz, tyme ur Pips tu be ,
winkt, if hur wantz tu, dat iz.
Sundance'z best-cat kin giff da ringz, so no purroblim.
Itz gud dat da bitteez hab un eggsperienzt nursemaid.

frendlee hed bonk
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old January 6th 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I hopez I izn rong bout diz but, before we had all dese
diplocats, seperate rooms for demselves, spezial diz and soezial dat, I
foutr all kitties were alwayz infited to anyfing dat waz going on in da
komunitee. Toonas were always the gift or nip winez, not lotz of fanci
hooman stuff. We iz kitties and da toona rolls anna such dat ofther catrs
sent and da miceycycles waz da bestz.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old January 6th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi OT I ugree wiff yew on dat.
Wen me n Tabitha had da Halloween Party, efferone kame, n den da Kissamouse
Party wuz sew mutch fun, n effen LL wuz inbited, n herself kame n had a gud
time, den wee had a Noo Yeerz Eev Party...we luf tew haff partyz in our
hoam, n now we hab adopted 2 bitties, n itz offishul, n da hole community
will be invited tew a party soon, but dere iz sew mutch going on, gnow, wif
winkings.
I resigned as Diplocat 2 Catnada. Politix iz fur hoomins n I can help doze
hoo need et wifout a title. Da onlee title I want iz da title uff Paw
grinz
Dere r no roolz heer in our kommunity, jest tew be frends, hab fun n meet
noo kitties n go on adbenturez, wike befur. Iffen innykitty dunt wanna go
tew da inogurashun n da banquit, yoo can kome over tew our hoam n wee kan
play gamez n yew kan meet n pway wiff our da kyooot bitties..we doo gots a
sherrif hoo controlz da bad d*gs n greeblings, n iz owt wooking fir
Tabitha, utherwize, we awl gits along pritty gud, I fink
I kan mayke usses sum gud snax, I wuzzent always a diplocat...hee hee hee.
Um, OT n Harri, wen yew git winked, da bitties will be jest about da rite
age iffen yoo are wooking fur a flower gurl n a ringbearer. Jest a offur
frum a frend.
Jest sumptin tew fink about, Harri yew is mine wunnerful sisfer-in-law n
gnow OT will be mine noo brofer-in-law. Iam sew happee fur yoo boff.
Oopz, Mimzy just woke up iz hungry, Iam gonna go feedz hurself.
Anyhoo, datz jest mine tew sents wurf.
I wuv awl yoo guyz.
Mosey
*Picks up Mimzy, takes hur intew da kitchen, gitz hur bottle reddy, sits
down in da roxing chayer n wooks intew hur eyes, n says, I wub yew hunny.*

Hihi diz iz O T anna I hopez I izn rong bout diz but, before we had all
dese diplocats, seperate rooms for demselves, spezial diz and soezial dat,
I foutr all kitties were alwayz infited to anyfing dat waz going on in da
komunitee. Toonas were always the gift or nip winez, not lotz of fanci
hooman stuff. We iz kitties and da toona rolls anna such dat ofther catrs
sent and da miceycycles waz da bestz.
"Sylvia M"

"Mosey =^..^="
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old January 6th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Sorry, Meowmee hicckupt an sent da m.t. pozt!

[smurkles]

Ofcourse yu may kum, we wyll be plezt tu see yu.

Fangu, we r wookin furward tew your speshul day.

An awlzo enny udder kittee huu wantz tu iz welkum.
3 hoomin yeerz iz 29 kittee yeerz, tyme ur Pips tu be ,
winkt, if hur wantz tu, dat iz.

I nebber wuz gud a math...well mabbee hurself will meet some boycat at yer
reception Hoo gnowz? Shez a funny shorthair tortie wif a no nonsesce
attitood.

Sundance'z best-cat kin giff da ringz, so no purroblim.

Gudgud.

Itz gud dat da bitteez hab un eggsperienzt nursemaid.

Yup, I hur iz a big help kleening up diz hooge hoam, bout twise uh week n
waching da bitties wen I wanna nap n dey wanna play. I hyred hur cuz her
needed da toonas fur herself hur bitties..

frendlee hed bonk
--
Pitô.ônya

frendlee hed bonk bak atcha
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^="

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old January 6th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I resigned as Diplocat 2 Catnada. Politix iz fur hoomins n I can help
doze hoo need et wifout a title. Da onlee title I want iz da title uff
Paw grinz

Hey, Mosey - I don't know if you saw Sammy Redcat's message from a little
earlier today. All of us here have decided that since Tabitha is still
missing we can all chip in and help you with stuff. If you would like to
still be a Diplocat, we'd all be willing to help out with your other
duties. That way you could continue to represent the Catmerica to the
Catnadian government and still tend to your paw-catly duties.

Amelia
Still hoping that Tabitha will be returning home soon
Old January 7th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Amelia T Cat"
I resigned as Diplocat 2 Catnada. Politix iz fur hoomins n I can help
doze hoo need et wifout a title. Da onlee title I want iz da title uff
Paw grinz

Hey, Mosey - I don't know if you saw Sammy Redcat's message from a little
earlier today. All of us here have decided that since Tabitha is still
missing we can all chip in and help you with stuff. If you would like to
still be a Diplocat, we'd all be willing to help out with your other
duties. That way you could continue to represent the Catmerica to the
Catnadian government and still tend to your paw-catly duties.

Amelia
Still hoping that Tabitha will be returning home soon

Hihi Amelia, I dunno wat to do. I guess I cood, I'm jest confoozled. I saw
LL's message n I dont fink I kan doo a furry gud job az Diplocat rite gnow.
Too minny fings goin on in myown life. Fangu fur caring..
Iam still purring fur Tabitha tew come hoam soon tew.
Wuv yoo awl
Mosey
Yer brofer-in-law

Ping Lee Granby Cat anecdotes 1 April 13th 08 03:22 AM
Ping Lee Granby Cat anecdotes 129 March 11th 08 05:09 AM
ping Pam Stormmee Cat anecdotes 1 February 28th 08 09:23 AM
Ping Suz Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 04 07:01 AM