Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Old April 27th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:38:05 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

I am so, so sorry, Christina. So sorry.

Lorraine

Old April 27th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

"...And you shall shortly know that lengthened breath

Is not the sweetest thing God sends his friend.
And that sometimes the sable pall of death
Conceals the fairest boon His love can send.,,,,"
(From poem by Mary Louise Riley Smith)

Rest in Peace, Kitty. and sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB

Old April 27th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

On Apr 27, 12:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. *They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Oh I am so sorry!!! That's so sad. She was such an inspiration.

Jane
*sniff*
Old April 27th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MLB wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

"...And you shall shortly know that lengthened breath

Is not the sweetest thing God sends his friend.
And that sometimes the sable pall of death
Conceals the fairest boon His love can send.,,,,"
(From poem by Mary Louise Riley Smith)

Rest in Peace, Kitty. and sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB

I am sitting here shedding tears for Kitty and you and it suddenly

occurred to me how remarkable her passing really is. She left when a
door was left open and now people from one end of the earth to the other
are shedding tears for her passing and your grief at that passing. It
truly is remarkable! MLB

Old April 27th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

I echo this. There are tears in my eyes.

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Oh God, Tweed, I am so, SO sorry this happened - how awful!! How could
somebody do that without even trying to find an owner first - that's
horrible, just sickening! I can't type any more, I want to pound the
sh*t out of something. Purrs are headed your way for your breaking
heart, a whole room full of candle will be lit tonight to help guide
Kitty Farm Cat on her way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning
to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old April 27th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. *They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I wish I could offer you something. i wish I was there right now. I am
content with the fact that I am home sick; at least here, I can send
you my love and sorrow for the loss of so fine a lady as KFC. It's not
as good as the hug you need and the tea I could fix you, if I were
there. You so did not need this when recuperating! Poor Miss KFC, such
a lady. I loved her, you know, and I never even met her. I think
everyone here is a fan. She was one of our superstars, a celebrity. I
wanted to be her when I grew up: a spry old lady with a stubborn
streak and a hide like a Sherman tank.

Instead I'm sending you some Brandy kisses. It's hard for me to type
right now because my little jester, Brandy, is here vehemently licking
my hands. They are special kisses with healing power. Half for your
heart to recover as your body recovers; half for KFC, who is no doubt
enjoying a well-deserved "retirement" across the Bridge, bestowing
years of wisdom on the young souls and enjoying the always-green
fields.

I too am crying too much now.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old April 27th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Oh Lord, this is not right.

I am so sorry.

God speed KFC, you are so loved by so many. What a good long life you had,
on your terms.

I will always remember you.

Christina you are in my prayers and I join you in tears,
please accept my deepest condolences.
Karla

Old April 27th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 9:38*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat...

{{{{Hug}}}}

I'm so very very sorry it went this way. Giant purrs for your breaking
heart, and for KFC to romp and hunt and wait patiently at the Rainbow
Bridge for you.

Deborah
sad
Old April 27th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David[_4_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I am so very sorry. KFC the indomitable became dear to all of us.

David

Old April 27th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Oh Tweed, this is so horrible to hear. I feel heartsick.

Andy

Bedat No. 7 Steel Mens Watch 797.011.620 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
Can and Will Help Even the Worst Cases. Relief Now Cat health & behaviour 0 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Worst dream ever! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 February 13th 07 10:59 PM
Stainless Steel Feeding Dish Instead of Plastic Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 8 May 3rd 06 10:07 AM
Worst cat names ever (and why) Debra Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:35 PM