Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Old April 27th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. *They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Tweed,

I'm so very sorry to hear about Kitty Farmcat. Is there an address to
where I may send a "proper" condolence card?

The email address in my sig is not munged.

Debby Hanoka

Old April 27th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this, Christina. My heart goes out to you.
Purrs for your loss.

Jill

Old April 27th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

There just aren't any words.

Jo

Old April 27th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John A

In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm only an occasional follower of rpca,
but i've followed your stories of KFC and I've admired how you never
gave up on her. She was such a feisty lady, I so hoped that it wouldn't
come to this yet. Purrs for your breaking heart.

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy.
Old April 27th 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Tweed,

I'm so very sorry to hear about Kitty Farmcat. Is there an address to
where I may send a "proper" condolence card?

The email address in my sig is not munged.

---
I am more tempted to give you the address of the vet that put her down
without even waiting to see if an owner came forward.
Oh, it just slips out:
Bourajo
84 Sibson Road
Birstall
LEICESTER
Tel: 0116 2673518

They apparently thought she was "suffering" but they did not know that she
is in the care of my own vets, who say she is not, and treat her ongoing
health difficulties.
What they saw was a very old lost cat who would be unadoptable.
Needle job.
At some point in the future I will speak to this vet. I cannot do it yet or
I will not be responsible for what I say. He killed my beloved KFC while I
was in hospital and I didn't know she was missing.

Tweed

Old April 27th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_2_]

I am so, so sorry to hear about KFC

Thinking of you at this very sad time

Sharon

Old April 27th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jean B.

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

That's horrible! Please accept sincere condolences and a hug from
this newbie.

--
Jean B.
Old April 27th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

[...]

This would be http://www.borrajosvets.com/ which according to the web site
is

"We are dedicated to delivering a personal service in an environment that is
friendly and genuinely concerned for the welfare of your pet."

and

"We are proud to have strong links with the local branch of the RSPCA, The
Cats Protection League and Leicester Animal Rescue.
Currently a lot of the routine neutering for the RSPCA, the Cats Protection
League and Leicester Animal Rescue is undertaken within Borrajo's "

But it would appear to be less than enthusiastic about finding out if a
'stray' brought in may actually have an owner?

All I can say is if I move to that part of the world, I know who I'd be
reluctant to have as the vet practice for my charges.

Old April 27th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I'm so sorry. The only consolation is that you know where she is and won't
wonder for months if she's lost and suffering.

Bobble

Old April 27th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I just got home and came to check and there ain't enough steel made to
prepare one for what I read.

To say I am sorry seems so little but, that is all I can say.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Bedat No. 7 Steel Mens Watch 797.011.620 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
Can and Will Help Even the Worst Cases. Relief Now Cat health & behaviour 0 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Worst dream ever! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 February 13th 07 10:59 PM
Stainless Steel Feeding Dish Instead of Plastic Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 8 May 3rd 06 10:07 AM
Worst cat names ever (and why) Debra Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:35 PM