I met a Frankie look-alike

Old December 25th 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default I met a Frankie look-alike

We spent Yule Eve at my sister's and niece's house for our big Yule
feast. You may remember I posted a pc of my niece's foster kittens.
Unfortunately, one of them was so ill that she had to be put to sleep
this week, but the other one was still there. She's a tiny little baby,
pretty feral still. She was afraid of people, but if you just ignored
her hissing and picked her up, she would cuddle to you and start purring.

There was also a newcomer, a 4-year-old female tortie. She is very
friendly and outgoing with humans, but seems to dislike other cats.

I fell in love with her, because she looks very much like Frank in the
face. Also her outoing nature charmed me. And her beautiful colouring.
She has a funny white dot at the extreme tip of her tail. I so wish I
could take her in. She's been in several foster homes already, after
being given up by her previous family for unknown reasons. Poor baby. I
hope she finds a good, one-cat home. Just look at that face.

http://www.rekkurescue.com/pics/big/28331.jpg
http://www.rekkurescue.com/pics/big/28332.jpg
http://www.rekkurescue.com/pics/big/28336.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old December 25th 10, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

[...]

What a beautiful cat - how could anyone give her up??

--
I only like dreaming, all the day long
Where no one is screaming...
Old December 25th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Marina" skrev i meddelandet
[...]

She is beautiful. I am sure someone will want her.
Elisabet

Old December 26th 10, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 12/25/2010 2:17 AM, Marina wrote:
[...]

She really does look like Frank! I hope she gets a foreverhome soon!
Bless your niece for fostering.

Old December 26th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 09:17:40 +0200, Marina
wrote:

[...]

What a beautiful cat! A combination tuxedo, with little white booties,
plus the beautiful calico/torti coloring.

I have NEVER seen a cat that looked even remotely like her.

She really is a stunning cat!

How I would love to give her a forever home....if she wasn't across the
ocean...and wouldn't hate Lorelei (or vice versa!)

I hope she gets a loving, forever home, very soon.

ALL cats are special...but if she charmed you so much....she MUST be
extra special!

I admire your niece so much for her foster work....I know I can never be
a foster home, as much as I would like to be.

I would just keep them ALL

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein
Old December 26th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Dec 24, 11:17*pm, Marina wrote:
Poor baby. I
hope she finds a good, one-cat home. Just look at that face.

What unbelievable cuteness that face is! Sadly you're saying she needs
a one cat home or I'd be booking a flight to Helsinki with carrier in
hand right this second!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 26th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 26/12/2010 18:27, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:17 pm, wrote:
Poor baby. I
hope she finds a good, one-cat home. Just look at that face.

What unbelievable cuteness that face is! Sadly you're saying she needs
a one cat home or I'd be booking a flight to Helsinki with carrier in
hand right this second!

She is truly beautiful. Not just her face, but the colouring of her
whole body. I've never seen a cat with that kind of pattern, such a true
tuxedo but also with the tortie mixed in. The more I think about her,
the more I want her in my life, but sadly, it can't be. She was so nice
and cuddly and butted my hands and face, but she's been mean to the
little foster kitten. There's no way she would get along with Caliban
and especially Mir. And I couldn't bring an aggressive intruder into
their home.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Frankie the cat burglar wafflycat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 11th 08 08:52 PM
something about Frankie Outsider Cat anecdotes 4 February 13th 08 09:50 PM
Frankie sez Marina Cat anecdotes 18 April 6th 05 06:25 PM
Frankie sez... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 29 August 12th 04 01:36 PM
Oscar the Grouch Look-Alike Contest Pat Cat anecdotes 9 July 22nd 04 02:42 AM