Socks and the vacuum cleaner

Old October 17th 03, 01:43 AM

Default Socks and the vacuum cleaner

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/vacuum.html
Old October 17th 03, 02:05 AM
Takayuki

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/vacuum.html

What a brave little kitten! Cats choose the weirdest places to take a
break!

Old October 17th 03, 02:44 AM
OU812?

Takayuki wrote:
wrote:
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/vacuum.html

What a brave little kitten! Cats choose the weirdest places to take a
break!

Possum used to like to snooze in the dustpan of all places, or snuggled up
next to the mop.. perhaps he has a cleaning fetish?

Kristy
--
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson

Old October 17th 03, 04:21 AM
badwilson

Awwww, what a cutie! Yup, start 'em off young, that's what works. We let
Vino make friends with the vacuum cleaner right from kittenhood and he was
never afraid of it. Keep it up, maybe he'll let you suck off all the loose
hair from his body...a cat that you can vacuum is a very handy thing ;-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old October 17th 03, 05:11 AM

badwilson wrote:

Awwww, what a cutie! Yup, start 'em off young, that's what works. We let
Vino make friends with the vacuum cleaner right from kittenhood and he was
never afraid of it. Keep it up, maybe he'll let you suck off all the loose
hair from his body...a cat that you can vacuum is a very handy thing ;-)

Well, he does run away from it when it's on. Which is why I found it
amazing that he went near it at all. Smudge wouldn't stay in the same
room with the thing, even when it's just sitting there quietly and I'm
off somewhere else. I guess she knows that when the monster is somewhere
other than its usual place, it's going to be roaring sooner or later.

I just thought it was so cute that he found a little Socks-sized loop
of the vac hose to curl up inside.

Joyce
Old October 17th 03, 05:45 AM
Marina

wrote
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/vacuum.html

LOL! What a brave boy! And so cute, sleeping on the monitor.

--
Marina
Old October 17th 03, 07:55 PM
Jette Goldie

wrote in message
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/vacuum.html

Ah, but what happens when you turn it ON?

Dakota is *not afraid* of the nasty monster either - so long
as it is turned off he'll attack it all day long.

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota
http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kitties.html

Old October 17th 03, 09:57 PM
Victor Martinez

Jette Goldie wrote:
Dakota is *not afraid* of the nasty monster either - so long
as it is turned off he'll attack it all day long.

Our cats have an interesting reaction to the vacuum cleaner. They aren't
really scared of it. The kittens haven't quite figured out it's fun to
chase the vacuum cleaner and be chased by it. I'll try to vacuum one cat
next time we clean house...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 03, 04:53 AM
Hopitus2

Years ago, we had a strange black Persian named Growly (when you picked him
up, he'd growl loudly, but never did anything really aggressive) who really
*loved* to have his big fluffy tail vacuumed with our canister vac's tubular
attachment! We had a large safe fenced backyard and he'd come back in the
house with beggar lice and sandspurs stuck in his long fur, and I'd just
grab him up (growl, growl), turn on the vacuum, attach the tube suction, and
give him a "clean-up" treatment all over. He LOVED it and growl, growl would
change to purr, purr, purr in no time. I have never had a cat like that
since. The kids, who were little then, thought Growly was wierd because all
our other cats were terrified of the vacuum.

:
: Our cats have an interesting reaction to the vacuum cleaner. They aren't
: really scared of it. The kittens haven't quite figured out it's fun to
: chase the vacuum cleaner and be chased by it. I'll try to vacuum one cat
: next time we clean house...
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

:

Old October 18th 03, 01:59 PM