Purrs for my Dh's baby sister

Old December 30th 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Purrs for my Dh's baby sister

This is Buzzy's human - sorry for the human speak, but it is early, and
translating meowchat takes a bit of thought for me.

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a 'break'.
She will be seeing a mental health person today, and maybe we will know
a bit more tonight.

Purrs and meeps,
Patti
PS: Buzzy is lying on my left arm, making sure I do this right!
Old December 30th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Human speak is nothing to apologize for. Our house will be sending calming
and recovery prayers and purrs for the lady.

Old December 30th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a 'break'.

Awh.....menny purrz from heer. Hope things work owt. Lotsa hugs dus
gudgud.

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Old December 30th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 30, 7:32*am, Mishi wrote:
This is Buzzy's human - sorry for the human speak, but it is early, and
translating meowchat takes a bit of thought for me.

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a 'break'.
She will be seeing a mental health person today, and maybe we will know
a bit more tonight.

Purrs and meeps,
Patti
PS: Buzzy is lying on my left arm, making sure I do this right!

We are having Uncl Bill translate this. "Please know that you have
people (and cats) that love you and will do their best to protect you.
Fight your fear and your loved ones will help you."

--
Missy, Sunrise, WooToo and the dogs, da Bear and Little Samantha

Old December 30th 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 30, 8:32*am, Mishi wrote:
This is Buzzy's human - sorry for the human speak, but it is early, and
translating meowchat takes a bit of thought for me.

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a 'break'.
She will be seeing a mental health person today, and maybe we will know
a bit more tonight.

Purrs and meeps,
Patti
PS: Buzzy is lying on my left arm, making sure I do this right!

I purr fur hur.
MeOwy, purring
Old December 31st 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mishi" wrote in message
This is Buzzy's human - sorry for the human speak, but it is early,
and translating meowchat takes a bit of thought for me.

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a
'break'. She will be seeing a mental health person today, and maybe we
will know a bit more tonight.

Purrs and meeps,
Patti
PS: Buzzy is lying on my left arm, making sure I do this right!

Buzzy is right, you did it just fine.
Lotza purrs coming your sister-in-paw.
ppppppppppuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzppppppppppp pppurrrssss
--
from Puurrrrrtô.ônya and Antee Sylvia

Old January 1st 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

This is Buzzy's human - sorry for the human speak, but it is early, and
translating meowchat takes a bit of thought for me.

Can we have some purrs for my DH's baby sister? She had a bad bad
experience a couple of months ago, and isn't doing too good
psychologically. Whatever happened (we think she was attacked, but we
aren't sure), caught up with her this past monday and she had a 'break'.
She will be seeing a mental health person today, and maybe we will know
a bit more tonight.

Purrs and meeps,
Patti
PS: Buzzy is lying on my left arm, making sure I do this right!

Purrs and prayers are lovingly sent for your DH's baby sister.
Hugs from Mosey's Mom Kyla
and loud healing purrs from Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps and Sqweex