Happi Purrdai Januwairee Kitties & Happi New Yeer EFfurykitty!!!!

Old January 1st 12, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Januwairee Kitties & Happi New Yeer EFfurykitty!!!!

Happi New Yeer Effurykitty!!!

I hope all of you little kitties have a safe and happy new yeer.
May your new yeer be filled with joy, treats and most of all, love

Happy Purrdai to all Januwairee Kitties!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Nutmeg, Tucker, Zamboni
2 - Spring
25 - Baldrick Benpurr, Bob Blackadder
31 - Lilith Kitten

Dis is da dai !

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Old January 1st 12, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Januwairee Kitties & Happi New Yeer Effurykitty!!!! forgot one kitty

Januwairee
1 - Nutmeg, Tucker, Zamboni
2 - Spring
11 - Lee Barbi -------------------------------- and Lee Barbi
25 - Baldrick Benpurr, Bob Blackadder
31 - Lilith Kitten

Old January 1st 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring, buttid in da
Wintur!

--
Pitô.ônya
"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
Januwairee
1 - Nutmeg, Tucker, Zamboni
2 - Spring
11 - Lee Barbi -------------------------------- and Lee Barbi

Old January 2nd 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 14:58:07 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring, buttid in da
Wintur!

My Meowmie kitty is naymed Winter. I was founded with her when I was
12 weeks old in a construction syte.
Spring whose love of lasers may come from a construction level
Old January 2nd 12, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Hapi Purrdai tew awl da Januwairee Kittie
wif luffs frum
Mosey, Meowy, Tygur Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

"

Old January 2nd 12, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring,
buttid in da
Wintur!

My Meowmie kitty is naymed Winter. I was founded with her when
I was
12 weeks old in a construction syte.
Spring whose love of lasers may come from a construction level

Ilyke yur nayme, it iz bery prity.
If yu wer 12 wkz owld in Winter. yu kud hab bin naymed Fall...
Nah, maybe Autumn?
But I think Spring iz uh bery prity nayme, Spring.

Pit2nya, whuz litter wuz awl naymed furr fowlurz.

Old January 2nd 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:51:57 -0800, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring,
buttid in da
Wintur!

My Meowmie kitty is naymed Winter. I was founded with her when
I was
12 weeks old in a construction syte.
Spring whose love of lasers may come from a construction level

Ilyke yur nayme, it iz bery prity.
If yu wer 12 wkz owld in Winter. yu kud hab bin naymed Fall...
Nah, maybe Autumn?
But I think Spring iz uh bery prity nayme, Spring.

Pit2nya, whuz litter wuz awl naymed furr fowlurz.

I was borned in Winter but FOUNDED by humans in Spring. So they naymed
me Spring.
It is my third Purrdai todai.
Spring, happy
Old January 2nd 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 06:28:07 -0800, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

I was borned in Winter but FOUNDED by humans in Spring. So they naymed
me Spring.
It is my third Purrdai todai.
Spring, happy

Happy Purrday! Herez a cuppy-cake wif twee candles on it from usses!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/2/2012 12:49:20 PM
Old January 2nd 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:51:57 -0800, "Sylvia M"

wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
message
. ..
wrote:

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring,
buttid in da
Wintur!

My Meowmie kitty is naymed Winter. I was founded with her
when
I was
12 weeks old in a construction syte.
Spring whose love of lasers may come from a construction
level

Ilyke yur nayme, it iz bery prity.
If yu wer 12 wkz owld in Winter. yu kud hab bin naymed Fall...
Nah, maybe Autumn?
But I think Spring iz uh bery prity nayme, Spring.

Pit2nya, whuz litter wuz awl naymed furr fowlurz.

I was borned in Winter but FOUNDED by humans in Spring. So
they naymed
me Spring.
It is my third Purrdai todai.
Spring, happy