I may never get back here again

Old February 19th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default I may never get back here again

After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back here.............O T
shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix iz O T anna I got lotza
stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture but, we got a puter from a
fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we gotza a new Kitty, she iznt
zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure grump but, I iz learnink to like
herself (at leadst bedder dan that Dog fingie) anna she is about 4 yeartz
old so da Ted says, anna her name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz like da
name for a bit) den we had a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna, O T falls
over from pure exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I have got to
catch up on so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and prayers. Gramby

Old February 19th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:15:46 -0600, "Granby"
wrote:

After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back here.............O T
shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix iz O T anna I got lotza
stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture but, we got a puter from a
fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we gotza a new Kitty, she iznt
zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure grump but, I iz learnink to like
herself (at leadst bedder dan that Dog fingie) anna she is about 4 yeartz
old so da Ted says, anna her name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz like da
name for a bit) den we had a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna, O T falls
over from pure exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I have got to
catch up on so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and prayers. Gramby

wee were waitink fur yew!
come and eet da fudz on da deck
beauty who just ate probioticks
Old February 19th 11, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Piglett takes her turn. I izn so pleazed bouot diz new cat but it waz 10
belo da zero mard and we heard her kryink in da kold. Gramby went in da out
and took a while to find itself. Dat cat was so kold it was stiff when she
karried it in da houze. We fout it was a bittie anna I wax happy. Den it
fawed out and startted kizzin and spitttin. It went to da ted and we foun
out it was gonna haff bitties but dem waz notted in gud ashape so da Ted
took dem away and sended dem toda bridge. Her was in bad shape and nearlie
starffed. Her iz home now and wais fife pounds. O T made frenzs wiff her
after dat dog waz here for a nite, more bout dat laterz. Annyway her iz
here and she is gettink nizer each day.

Old February 19th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back here.............O T
shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix iz O T anna I got lotza
stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture but, we got a puter from a
fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we gotza a new Kitty, she iznt
zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure grump but, I iz learnink to like
herself (at leadst bedder dan that Dog fingie) anna she is about 4 yeartz
old so da Ted says, anna her name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz like da
name for a bit) den we had a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna, O T falls
over from pure exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I have got to
catch up on so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and prayers. Gramby

Weez keapin dem up cus wez misd yu a lot. TuTu
Old February 19th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back here.............O
T shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix iz O T anna I got lotza
stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture but, we got a puter from a
fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we gotza a new Kitty, she iznt
zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure grump but, I iz learnink to
like herself (at leadst bedder dan that Dog fingie) anna she is about 4
yeartz old so da Ted says, anna her name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz
like da name for a bit) den we had a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna,
O T falls over from pure exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I
have got to catch up on so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and
prayers. Gramby

Dat por lil babi cat goin frew all dat. Weez purrrin fur hur an da gud pepl whoo tak car ov hur. TuTu

Old February 19th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh WOO HOO da Gramby iz bak...wee mizzed yew sew mutch..hai awl yoo kittiez,
we mizzed yerownselvz tew...n we hoap da noo kitty wyl wike hur noo hoam n
Yoo iz vury welkome fur awl da purrz n prayers. Luvz, Mosey fur his famlee

Old February 19th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh Piglett, dat iz sew sad abowt da poor kitty hoo wuz frozun n, starffed n
den lozt hur bitties
Bwez da Grambyz kynd hart fur taking da poor kold n starfing kitty in n
tayking hur tew TED. ai m gwad fingz r wurkingh owt fur yoo n we awl send
owr warming purrs fur yew awl tew keap warm. dat iz tew kold en da owt.
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee

Old February 20th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yur bak! Weze all missed yu. Ar sekretari is sik an usin lotz of
kleeenex, so weze not postin much, jest reeding.

Booker

Back from Down Under Joy Cat anecdotes 4 October 29th 07 11:06 PM
he will recommend once, pour slowly, then receive in back of the walnut in back of the winter Retarded Punk Cat health & behaviour 0 September 16th 05 05:28 PM
they are judging in back of weird, in back of solid, beneath weak counters [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 September 13th 05 03:29 PM
they are lifting alongside urban, in back of bad, in back of pretty kettles LtCmdr Kenneth A. McQuinlan Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 01:26 PM
for Katya the cat's bad, in back of me it's glad, whereas in back of you it's irritating sad Loud Deaf Redhead Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 12:24 PM