Road Trip Starting!

Old November 11th 03, 08:34 PM
Tabitha kitten

(From the passenger side of the RV, a pair of ear-tips can be seen in
the window. Slowly, more of the head rises, then two huge, round,
copper-colored eyes appear. A soft, little voice speaks shyly

Hewoo, kitteez. I'z Anaïs, and I'z new here. I'z broughts a box of my
favorit toys to share wit youze. I'z gots pounce-meese ta bat aroun', an my
favowite, favowite: sparkly pounce toys! I wuv to bat an pounce on
sparklies!

Ken I joinz youze kitteez? I'z'd be furry, furry good at sittin on the
map and shedding. An I'z don' no where I'z am, so I'z be furry good at
navibmagatin!

as the copper-colored eyes rise into the window, a pair of golden eyes
shining out of a fluffy black kitten's head rise to meet them

Hi dere, Anais! I beleeve all kitties is welcome here! Come on in and
joinus. Youz welcome to come sit wif me and my brofur Sammy, if you can
stand being around rowdy noisy boykittens. Ans Sammy and me bof like
pounce-miceses. We bringed a bunch of our fuzzy pounce-mouseseseses too.

Tabitha Kitten
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/tabitha.html

Old November 11th 03, 11:48 PM
coopercats

giys, dis iss Baby Kitty. Mae I kum on thu trippe 2? Effurry kittee
in this hows has uh reeson not 2 kum on thu trippe but me. I nefur
dun gone on uh trippe b4 so I don't no whut I kan du 2 help.
I kan brin lots uf wadder in bottuls & then we kan play flooor hoky
wid
thu lids. I kan bring sum fresh fishiees 2.
Kan I haf uh spayc on thu floor? Wen I want 2 gett on seets, I haf 2
pull miownselff up, so I mit ripp thu seets. Yur frenn, Baby Kitty,
uh beigee, blaky, braunee, tikked tuxedo kitty (but mamma ses I haf
beeutifull iis)

Old November 12th 03, 01:08 AM
Tabitha kitten

coopercats wrote:
giys, dis iss Baby Kitty. Mae I kum on thu trippe 2? Effurry kittee
in this hows has uh reeson not 2 kum on thu trippe but me. I nefur
dun gone on uh trippe b4 so I don't no whut I kan du 2 help.
I kan brin lots uf wadder in bottuls & then we kan play flooor hoky
wid
thu lids. I kan bring sum fresh fishiees 2.
Kan I haf uh spayc on thu floor? Wen I want 2 gett on seets, I haf 2
pull miownselff up, so I mit ripp thu seets. Yur frenn, Baby Kitty,
uh beigee, blaky, braunee, tikked tuxedo kitty (but mamma ses I haf
beeutifull iis)

Hi, Baby Kitty! I'ze just a baby too (I just turnded 6 months old). I'z
only been on one twip befur, and dat wasn't a wode twip (it was a visit
to Stonehenge fur de Jellicle Ball). Maybe we'z can keep each offur
company? Mineown little brofur Sammy Kitten is also around here
somewherez, prolly getting into twouble or somefing.

Old November 12th 03, 01:42 AM
ChildFree23

I'ze right here! What do you want me to do with the maps? Roll on
them?
Chew the corners?

Lilith Kitten, yu jist sit on da map, dat way weze will always no where
we ar, cuz datz where yu'll be sittin. Yu kin chew da korners too iffin
yu want. Katz always sit xactly where da hoomins want to look, rite?

Okay, just a second...[sniff sniff, whisker-rub-the-map] Now I'ze sitting
on the map. If I get hungyr I might try shredding the corners in honor of
Miss Bert, EC (RB). Charlie Fennel & Auntie Mooly would be purroud of me.

Lilith Kitten

Old November 12th 03, 01:44 AM
ChildFree23

I'ze right here! What do you want me to do with the maps? Roll on
them?
Chew the corners?

Lilith Kitten, yu jist sit on da map, dat way weze will always no where
we ar, cuz datz where yu'll be sittin. Yu kin chew da korners too iffin
yu want. Katz always sit xactly where da hoomins want to look, rite?

Weze heer tu! Xena can help hold da map down anna Ize kan fro fings
owta da RV at passing motorists. No? ok den howsabowt I help choo da
korners of dat map? I doo haff a sekret stash of furree mowsees dat
meowmie duznt know I founded dat she put away for kissamouse. Where
shall I put dem so effurrykitty kan haff wun? Callisto

Okay, Xena can help me sit on the map and you can help me chew the corners.
Bring the mousies. The kitties riding in the back will need something to do
while we're driving.

Lilith Kitten

Old November 12th 03, 01:47 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Miss Violette, that was furry nice of you! Can I have some of the
kitty milk?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
If its OK all six of us are coming along. We are quieter than usual

because
of Trudi's recent illness but we will like this trip. Since there are so
many of us I brought the big package of pounceys that has a lid instead of

bag. I also brought kitty milk for Trudi and err a couple of extra
litterboxes so there would be enough room for everybody. Miss Violette,
ready to go
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty

milk,
scratching posts, nip beer, wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo
Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant to sing on Turkee Day. Oh! Do you have
the keys for the are-vee?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Revisited (Calling Onyx) ChildFree23 Cat community 70 November 5th 03 02:26 AM