Sorry I'z been missing

Old April 20th 04, 12:28 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default Sorry I'z been missing

Sorry I'z been missing, but mineown unreliable hoomin sekretary just
spent 3 whole days at a metalmonster stop dat duzn't offer WiFi! Free
whole days wifout being able to check the happenins on dis newsgroup -
it waz awful!

Lilith Kitten, I'z glad you wasn't here. Paw was all angry about habing
to sit for so long, and was saying some awful harsh words. I'z glad your
bootiful, delicate little kitten ears didn't hab to hear that awful stuff.

Him is going to try to find better places to stop from now on.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 20th 04, 05:07 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Sammy!

Sorry I'z been missing, but mineown unreliable hoomin sekretary just
spent 3 whole days at a metalmonster stop dat duzn't offer WiFi! Free
whole days wifout being able to check the happenins on dis newsgroup -
it waz awful!

It's so goodgood to see you back! I was wondering what happened to you!

Lilith Kitten, I'z glad you wasn't here. Paw was all angry about habing
to sit for so long, and was saying some awful harsh words. I'z glad your
bootiful, delicate little kitten ears didn't hab to hear that awful stuff.

Fangu for protecting me Sammy. You is a true gentleman kitty

Lilith Kitten

Old April 23rd 04, 08:11 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Meow, Sammy!

An meowz baack to you, mineown sweet!

It's so goodgood to see you back! I was wondering what happened to you!

I'z hopin dat Paw will take care to find bedder places to park da
metalmonster, soz we won't be out of touch for so long. We'z will see, I
guess. He sez it ought to get bedder, since he'z supposed to be a
Catifurnia driver anyhow, and izn't supposed to be out here in Nebratska
and Katzas and Oklafurhoma anyhow.

Fangu for protecting me Sammy. You is a true gentleman kitty

Lilith Kitten

Well fangu, bootiful miss Lilith! I'z just catcerned about yourown
bootiful self being sposed to harsh fings. You iz such a sweet kitty dat
you ought to only get sposed to good fings.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
ChildFree23

It's so goodgood to see you back! I was wondering what happened to you!

I'z hopin dat Paw will take care to find bedder places to park da
metalmonster, soz we won't be out of touch for so long. We'z will see, I
guess. He sez it ought to get bedder, since he'z supposed to be a
Catifurnia driver anyhow, and izn't supposed to be out here in Nebratska
and Katzas and Oklafurhoma anyhow.

Why not?

Fangu for protecting me Sammy. You is a true gentleman kitty

Well fangu, bootiful miss Lilith! I'z just catcerned about yourown
bootiful self being sposed to harsh fings. You iz such a sweet kitty dat
you ought to only get sposed to good fings.

Do you mean protecting me from bad hoomin words or bad kitty words? I'm
asking because Kitty Schottland swears at me all the time (when she hisses
and spits).

Lilith Kitten

Old April 23rd 04, 02:52 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Why not?

Cuz when him got back from hims first 3 week trip, him signed on wif da
Catifurnia regional fleet. Dat means dat him is only supposed to get
loads wifin Catifurnia, or sometimes to Arifurzona as far as Feenix, or
into Nevaduh as far as Lost Wages. But neber outside of doze free states.

Do you mean protecting me from bad hoomin words or bad kitty words? I'm
asking because Kitty Schottland swears at me all the time (when she hisses
and spits).

Lilith Kitten

I'z would like to proteck your bootiful delicate kitten ears from all
kinds of nasty words, hoomin or kitty. I duzn't know if I can proteck
your delicate ears from KS hiss-spits, but I'z will sure try!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 23rd 04, 10:02 PM
ChildFree23

Why not?

Cuz when him got back from hims first 3 week trip, him signed on wif da
Catifurnia regional fleet. Dat means dat him is only supposed to get
loads wifin Catifurnia, or sometimes to Arifurzona as far as Feenix, or
into Nevaduh as far as Lost Wages. But neber outside of doze free states.

Hey! I know! Let's go gambling in Lost Wages!

Do you mean protecting me from bad hoomin words or bad kitty words? I'm
asking because Kitty Schottland swears at me all the time (when she

hisses
and spits).

I'z would like to proteck your bootiful delicate kitten ears from all
kinds of nasty words, hoomin or kitty. I duzn't know if I can proteck
your delicate ears from KS hiss-spits, but I'z will sure try!

Are you sure you'll be able to? GranMeowmie and Auntie Becky say my ears
are too big for my face!

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 24th 04, 07:45 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Hey! I know! Let's go gambling in Lost Wages!

Dat souns like funfun!

Are you sure you'll be able to? GranMeowmie and Auntie Becky say my ears
are too big for my face!

Lilith Kitten

GASP! NO! Dey duzn't really, do dey? Your ears is just da perfec size
fur your bootiful face!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 24th 04, 11:35 PM
ChildFree23

Hey! I know! Let's go gambling in Lost Wages!

Dat souns like funfun!

Okay. [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Sammy
and Lilith. The runrunrun all the way to the Lost Wages strip.]

Where do you want to go first?

Are you sure you'll be able to? GranMeowmie and Auntie Becky say my

ears
are too big for my face!

GASP! NO! Dey duzn't really, do dey? Your ears is just da perfec size
fur your bootiful face!

Oh, fangu! [smurglesmurgle]

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 25th 04, 01:31 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Okay. [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Sammy
and Lilith. The runrunrun all the way to the Lost Wages strip.]

Where do you want to go first?

Mine hoomins always talk about habing gudgud luck at sum place called da
Sahara. And dere's a place called Circus Circus dat is supposed to have
circus acts - it might be fun to watch hoomins acting silly (though dey
do dat most of da time, don't dey?)

Oh, fangu! [smurglesmurgle]

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

You are furry welcome, my dearest! Oh, I do love da way you smurgle...

purrPurrPURRRRRRRRRR

Sammy Kitten

Old April 25th 04, 02:56 PM
ChildFree23

Okay. [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Sammy
and Lilith. The runrunrun all the way to the Lost Wages strip.]

Where do you want to go first?

Mine hoomins always talk about habing gudgud luck at sum place called da
Sahara. And dere's a place called Circus Circus dat is supposed to have
circus acts - it might be fun to watch hoomins acting silly (though dey
do dat most of da time, don't dey?)

Let's go to Circus Circus! Do they have a good catsino?

Oh, fangu! [smurglesmurgle]

You are furry welcome, my dearest! Oh, I do love da way you smurgle...

purrPurrPURRRRRRRRRR

[PurrPurr, NuzzleNuzzle, PurrPurrPurr...]

Lilith Kitten