Baby Eyes loves CN

Old January 29th 05, 04:14 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
Much to my surprise, when I got home six hours later, Baby Eyes was
still in her chair, with eyes positively GLUED to the TV screen.

That is sooooo cute! Persia pays no attention to the images on the TV. But
then, she doesn't pay attention to my computer (except to sit in my lap
sometimes and drape herself over my arm making it difficult to type). And
she pays no attention to Peaches, my lovebird. (Outside birds and squirrels
are a different matter - watching them through the sliding doors is her
version of cat TV.)

Jill

Old January 29th 05, 04:16 PM
Pat

Default Baby Eyes loves CN

Baby Eyes is the only one of my six owners who ever watches TV. She doesn't
do it often, but yesterday I guess she had an attack of TV-itis.

The news at noon was on as I was preparing to go into town for the
afternoon. Baby Eyes was on her chair in front of the TV and kept glancing
at me with this look in her eyes that seemed to be saying "b-o-r-i-n-g" and
asking me to switch to something that would be more intriguing. So, I tuned
to the Cartoon Network and left the set playing all day, just for her. She
seemed to love watching the Roadrunner and Tweety Bird and all those
characters.

Old January 29th 05, 04:27 PM
Lynn via CatKB.com

Sooooo cute! Noel likes to watch nature shows although he doesn't seem to be as interested as he was when he was a kitten. When he was a kitten he actually used to sit i front of the tv and watch the animals as they moved across the screen. Although he's not as keen I still leave the tv on the nature channel when I leave them alone.

Old January 29th 05, 08:19 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:16:10 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

Baby Eyes is the only one of my six owners who ever watches TV. She doesn't
do it often, but yesterday I guess she had an attack of TV-itis.

The news at noon was on as I was preparing to go into town for the
afternoon. Baby Eyes was on her chair in front of the TV and kept glancing
at me with this look in her eyes that seemed to be saying "b-o-r-i-n-g" and
asking me to switch to something that would be more intriguing. So, I tuned
to the Cartoon Network and left the set playing all day, just for her. She
seemed to love watching the Roadrunner and Tweety Bird and all those
characters.

Much to my surprise, when I got home six hours later, Baby Eyes was still in
her chair, with eyes positively GLUED to the TV screen.

Too cute!

Arthur loves TV, too. I've lately been replaying "Shining Force" (an
old Sega game), and he is hilarious as he goes up to the screen and
tries to bat the little characters. Apparently this has got him
turned on to the TV, because I've also caught him watching (of all
bizarre things) the weather! He likes the weather report. In
particular, he likes this one large, African-American weather
reporter, whom he will sit and watch, and go up to gently paw at.
It's too funny!

Ginger-lyn

Old January 30th 05, 04:00 AM
Krista

Pat wrote:
[...]

Hee. Hubie *likes* the news. He likes to bat at the print that
scrolls on the bottom of the screen on CNN.

------
Krista

Old January 30th 05, 03:12 PM
Kreisleriana

On 29 Jan 2005 20:00:41 -0800, "Krista"
yodeled:

Pat wrote:
[...]

BOOP!

Theresa
Old January 31st 05, 06:29 PM
Jemifer

Pat wrote:
Baby Eyes is the only one of my six owners who ever watches TV. She

doesn't
do it often, but yesterday I guess she had an attack of TV-itis.

(snip)

Last night Pepper cat watched the entirety of War of the Worlds (his
head was propped up on the footboard of the bed and he never even
blinked) - I see this as proof positive that cats are aliens! At times
he has enjoyed Animal planet or the ticker on CNN, but never for more
then a few minuets. I guess he was just waiting for a movie that
reminded him of his true origin
~jemifer (and Pepper and Simba)

Old January 31st 05, 08:56 PM
Holly via CatKB.com

My Sasha has a thing for Jay Leno, If he is on you can bet
you will find her in front of the T.V. She cracks me up when she
trys to love the t.v and meows at him.