Cleo vs. the Bubble Greeblings

Old October 10th 05, 11:49 PM
Bill Stock

Default Cleo vs. the Bubble Greeblings

I was in the cupboard this afternoon and I found the old bottle of Catnip
Bubbles. These are just kids soap bubbles, supposedly Catnip flavoured.
Neither of the other girls paid much attention to these. Smokey is actually
afraid of them. I decided to see if I could get a reaction from Cleo, so I
started blowing bubbles. She was mildly interested, but they would pop
before she had a chance to investigate.

So I started catching them with the bubble wand and holding them out to her.
"Smack it Cleo", bam a dead bubble. She did this multiple times on cue.
Sometimes I would get a combination punch, one to kill the bubble and a
follow-up to KO the wand. I think I've got a contenda! Cali would certainly
agree, she was trying to eat out of Cleo's bowl this morning and got boxed
behind both ears before she knew what happened. She didn't get hurt and the
look on her face was priceless. "What hit me!"

Old October 11th 05, 04:51 AM
Marina

Bill Stock wrote:
[...]

LOL! I've been thinking I should make some soap bubbles and see what the
kittens think of them. Oh, and this reminds me of JEM's beautiful post
about frozen soap bubbles. (It's on Flippy's Cat Page at
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/frozenbubbles.html)

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 12th 05, 12:28 AM
CATherine

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:51:57 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Bill Stock wrote:

LOL! I've been thinking I should make some soap bubbles and see what the
kittens think of them. Oh, and this reminds me of JEM's beautiful post
about frozen soap bubbles. (It's on Flippy's Cat Page at
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/frozenbubbles.html)

Bill's story was so funny! Too bad my cats never cared for bubbles. I
remember Jem's frozen bubbles also.

--
CATherine