Morning New of Holly

Old February 17th 05, 02:50 PM
CatNipped

Default Morning New of Holly

From James:

Good Morning Lori,

Holly is still in bed as promised to you on yesterday, also they are
planning to take her off of the respirator this morning some time, and she
will also go down for another CAT scan this morning. The drain really
appears to be working well and the stuff coming out is starting to clear,
which is a wonderful thing. I am going to try to get on the message board
this morning after the doctors make their rounds again, Holly wants to
answer some post.
Oh and all of the kitty's are eating, though Pheniox is continuing to lay
inside of Holly's pillow case, if all goes well I will be bringing Pheniox
to the hospital on Saturday for a visit and the doctors are still hoping to
send her home by the middle of next week. I go home to check the mail daily
and she has already gotten so many cards and emails, She and I are just so
amazed that strangers can be so great.

Oh and another thing final Tumor test (from the original surgery) came in
yesterday evening and they are absolutely certain it is gone. The tissue
surrounding the tumor showed no signs of cancer.

James

Again - YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

The purrs seem to be working their magic again guys, please keep them
coming. The more I hear about Holly, the more I like this lady.

She has had so many health problems battlilng cancer (mastectomy,
hysterectomy, and now the brain surgery), but she still manages to think
about others first. James says she is more worried about Sonya and the
kittens (I haven't told her about some of the more worrying problems) than
she is about her own recovery!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 17th 05, 02:55 PM
Karen

Oh, this made me cry I am so happy for her that it is clear. You keep up the
good work Holly and thank your doctors for us!! Let her know that Grant was
perkier this morning and I combed him into a puddle of purr just for her.

Karen

From James:

Old February 17th 05, 03:03 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
From James:

[...]

Excellent news all around! Thanks for keeping us updated. Purrs
continuing.

Jill

Old February 17th 05, 06:12 PM
Susan M

Glad to hear that she's doing well today - thanks for the updates!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

From James:

Old February 17th 05, 06:30 PM
Jo Firey

This sounds so wonderful, exciting fantastic brilliant and all of that.

We will of course keep purring

Molly and Jake
From James:

Old February 17th 05, 07:50 PM
Melissa Houle

CatNipped wrote in message
From James:

[...]

HOOOOORAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm so glad the surgery was successful!! That's
exactly the outcome you want when people are poking around with your brain!
And being cancer free is EXCELLENT news. =o)

Get well soon, Holly!

Melissa

Old February 17th 05, 10:07 PM
polonca12000

What a great lady Holly is!
We are sending our loudest and strongest purrs and best wishes that she
stays cancer-free from now on - she, her kitties and James deserve this!
Thanks for posting the update, CN.
--
Polonca & Soncek

From James:

Old February 18th 05, 03:49 AM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
From James:

[...]

Great news, Lori. Purrs continuing for her improvement/recovery.

Old February 18th 05, 02:06 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
From James:

===
[...]

I'm so happy to read this! :-) Hopefully Holly wil be home soon and be a
great cat slave for many, many years to come.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.