Update in the cow cat

Old November 25th 09, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

Default Update in the cow cat

The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and boarded while
we are out of town. It was decided he didn't have an owner since he
hadn't been neutered. He didn't have a collar and was outside. He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. So
now we have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.
Purrs to everyone while we are gone.

Julie
Old November 25th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Nov 25, 11:30*am, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and boarded while
we are out of town. *It was decided he didn't have an owner since he
hadn't been neutered. *He didn't have a collar and was outside. *He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. *So
now we *have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.
Purrs to everyone while we are gone.

Julie

I think Holstein fits perfectly.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old November 26th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and boarded while
we are out of town. It was decided he didn't have an owner since he
hadn't been neutered. He didn't have a collar and was outside. He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. So
now we have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.
Purrs to everyone while we are gone.

Julie

How about Ferdinand? My mom's holstein bull was named Bunker (RB). He
got that name because he was quite hard to wean, and it was a battle to
get his head into the pail to eat. He learned that if he bunted the pail
hard enough to knock it out of our hands, we would turn him out to
pasture with his mother. That worked for about a week. We finally
separated them, and after a few hours he was hungry enough to drink out
of the pail. (his mother gave 12 to 14 quarts of milk every milking. We
milked her twice a day, so we had a LOT of milk to spare.)

Mishi
Old November 27th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gracecat

On Nov 25, 10:30*am, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and boarded while
we are out of town. *It was decided he didn't have an owner since he
hadn't been neutered. *He didn't have a collar and was outside. *He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. *So
now we *have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.
Purrs to everyone while we are gone.

Julie

Hmmmm... What about "Stampede"? Since he fairly stampeded to get to
Rusty.

Thought about you the other day. I saw a squirrel.

-Gracie
Old November 28th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Nov 25, 8:30*am, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
*He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. *So
now we *have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.

Congratulations on a new owner!

Me being the person who gives cats strange names- my first thought is
Rosarch after the black and white inkblot test

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 28th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and boarded while
we are out of town. It was decided he didn't have an owner since he
hadn't been neutered. He didn't have a collar and was outside. He
deserves to live inside which is where he wanted to be last night. So
now we have to figure out a name for a black and white, male cat.
Purrs to everyone while we are gone.

He's a very lucky boy to have found you.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.