~i HAPPY PURRDAY OT thursday

Old April 5th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

Default ~i HAPPY PURRDAY OT thursday

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Apr 3, 3:43 am, "Mosey =^. .^="
:
Hiya OT
Me n me seesters n brudda want tew wishew a happy first birfday
n sew we wil sing yew a sonGh

Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yeeeeeew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay deeeeer OhhhhhTeeeeeee
Cuz wee all Luff yeeeeeeeeeew

We hop yew hab a happy furst bithrday.
et iz sew fuhn tew be a widdle one.
Hab fuhn pwayin wif stuff.
Yerown Meowmie, Gramby, wuvs yew sew mutch n sew doo wee.
Yew n Willow mak hur laff n keep hur happy tew.
nosepoinks n happy headbutts frum
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex n Pookie

=^..^= =^.**.^= "=^..^=" ``^;.^='"

Dat wuz gudgud singing.

Fangu yew furry mitch. Did yew sinGh wiff uz?
we cud heer mur of ussen sungHin wiff us G

Da birfdayz iss funn. It is gnot my birfday
butted I got a toy PUPPY to wuv an cuddle. I razed r Bear frum a puppy
an I wuv him buttted hee ways a gazillioun pounce and dat iss two big,
sew I can onwee pet him wen he wanna. Da toy iss a malamutant. I nam
him Bozo. Dat iz a gudgud nam?

Bozo is a gug gug name. I fink sew
funny Bear. He a funnydawgee but bigbig.
Dew yew effur jump un hiz bakn ryde um him?

Wuv yoo. nosepoink

--
Maggy May

Vuv yew tew
nosepoink

Mosey
*glares PookieCat* quit etin MY fud..maeomie gibs me myne in a seprute
pwate n yew git yer own sew y do you hafta eet MYone fud??

Old April 5th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

Dat iz sew k00L. Did yew git sum uf da cake?
nosepoinks
Mosey
"Granby"
Fangu, Da barekids has a kan of wet fudz and stuck a pretzel in it with a
yella M & M on it and kalled a burfday kake. Dem atted da pretzel and da
M&M.
"Will in New Haven" On Apr 3, 3:43 am, "Mosey =^. .^=" :
Hiya OT
Me n me seesters n brudda want tew wishew a happy first birfday
n sew we wil sing yew a sonGh

Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay tew yeeeeeew
Haaaaaaappy purrrdaaaaaaay deeeeer OhhhhhTeeeeeee
Cuz wee all Luff yeeeeeeeeeew

We hop yew hab a happy furst bithrday.
et iz sew fuhn tew be a widdle one.
Hab fuhn pwayin wif stuff.
Yerown Meowmie, Gramby, wuvs yew sew mutch n sew doo wee.
Yew n Willow mak hur laff n keep hur happy tew.
nosepoinks n happy headbutts frum
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex n Pookie

Dat wuz gudgud singing. Da birfdayz iss funn. It is gnot my birfday