Job Purrs Update

Old June 23rd 05, 07:47 PM
ChildFree23

Default Job Purrs Update

I want to thank all of you, human and feline alike, for your job
purrs. I haven't found anything yet, but I have achieved a goal
I set for myself, going on what averages out to be an interview a
day since I lost my job almost two weeks ago. Also, the COBRA
paperwork is in the mail, so my insurance won't be lapsing. In
all the jobs I've lost (and there have been quite a few), this is
the first time I've been able to afford to keep my insurance.

Just wanted to keep all of you posted,
Debby
Old June 23rd 05, 07:50 PM
Dan M

ChildFree23 wrote:
I want to thank all of you, human and feline alike, for your job purrs.
I haven't found anything yet, but I have achieved a goal I set for
myself, going on what averages out to be an interview a day since I lost
my job almost two weeks ago. Also, the COBRA paperwork is in the mail,
so my insurance won't be lapsing. In all the jobs I've lost (and there
have been quite a few), this is the first time I've been able to afford
to keep my insurance.

Just wanted to keep all of you posted,
Debby

That's great news! My furkids are continuing to purr for your job situation.